Stuff is happening (STATUS updates-Myriad-W/ARE-NEXT)

Well, that confirms it, this is definitely all Waking Titan. That’s where Alice and Smith are.

10 Likes

We’ve run into that address before. See 780 avenue Brewster Montreal, Quebec H4C 2K1. Isn’t that the Alice and Smith address?

7 Likes

I just checked google. It’s exactly the address for Alice and Smith :smiley:

7 Likes

you did not miss it. Congrats! Good info. @DevilinPixy was working on that earlier. But, noone knew what to make of it. Someone posted the whole thing as they were voting and working on it but, I can’t find it…:crazy_face:
Oh wait…it is summed up in the next post:rofl:

1 Like

Everbody get so see this?

6 Likes

Yep – it’s a single line wrapped due to screen width, that’s all

It must be a clue, because that video is too painful to watch for any other reason…:confused:

2 Likes

The song " Oh You Pretty Things " was not directly linked to any website involved. But when i did a google search of the green ice image in Sean’s tweet, I got 6 results back.
One of the links was a review of Legion S01E06 on mymbuzz. com posted on March 16, 2017.
At the end of the review there is a section called " And The Random " where the reviewer lists this , “The incredible version of “Oh You Pretty Things” at the end of the episode is by Lisa Hanigan.

The lyrics are interesting.

1 Like

I’d say that we have another proof. If you have a look at the company info page: http://ware-tech.cloud/cn/about/
the guy with glasses is Similar Images, Stock Photos & Vectors of business, people, communication and technology concept - businessman with laptop computer calling on smartphone at office - 645893848 | Shutterstock
and the other one is HERE

so many “public pic” can’t lie :wink:

5 Likes

One of my first impressions of Ware was that the HD model quality images of the employees don’t look anything like the always awkward ‘Employee of the Month’ type pics, businesses usually have.
Awesome find there. :+1:

1 Like

That Bowie track has some interesting lyrics

1 Like

I’m thinking about creating some kind of flowchart to visualy connect the dots and also to keep people informed about the progress. It’s all going so fast.

Good or bad idea?

7 Likes

GO FOR IT … love to see it

3 Likes

No way this is part of WT. I checked out their Swedish branch website (redirect since I’m browsing from Sweden) and it’s all legit company talk, with local offices here in Sweden, and with parts of the website written in Swedish.

3 Likes

W/RE is definitely an ARG, as also confirmed on Discord, and as such may be run by A&S but there is no proff that W/RE and WT are linked. A&S run many different ARGs and I noticed that some of the programmers pinged in the tweets are followed by A&S. I’d say this is still not confirmation of a link between WT and W/RE.

2 Likes

Idk… I think Alice and Smith would steer us in another direction if this wasn’t connected to WT. They are keeping a close eye on our progress and so is HG. And with Sean Murray tweeting out last night too, seems like we are still moving in the right direction. I may be totally wrong though, but I have a feeling if we went that far off course they would shift us back inline. :smiley:

4 Likes

Good idea! Any help is definitely appreciated!

1 Like

The fact that the wakingtitan status command gives a long hex string that can be extracted from the strings given by the W/RE ones, is a STRONG indication that W/RE and WT are linked together

5 Likes

I made a bullet point list here … don’t know if that could help you get things started :wink:

3 Likes

This might be old, but I saw people on discord liking the pic to the Brooklyn bridge in NYC…

1 Like