Stuff is happening (STATUS updates-Myriad-W/ARE-NEXT)

I doubt this company is involved, they have been around since at least, 2009 (according to there twitter page)
However, I still think it’s worth a look.

1 Like

www.investis.com Domain was registered on 4 Dec 1999

2 Likes

The whole show of Legion is basically the same way. Concepts of inner-mind, creating mind-environments in which to live while your body is doing something else. Plus all the evil stuff that happens in the show and the ending…that video is very on-the-mark! -)

TQQdles™

3 Likes

dont know if this is anything

on the ware website theres a link ’ large number of Alpha Wave brainwave activities’

takes me to a message saying ’ Your session has timed out. Please go back to the article page and click the PDF link again.’ doesnt work but…

ran the digits in the address bar through a hex to ascii and i got this

I gave a cry of astonishment. I saw and thought nothing of the other four Martian monsters; my attention was riveted upon the nearer incident. Simultaneously two other shells burst in the air near the body as the hood twisted round in time to receive, but not in time to dodge, the fourth shell.

its from war of the worlds

9 Likes

That’s the default text on the site, I use it often. That means you haven’t input any text yet.

4 Likes

doh! all excited about nothing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Be safe all, sleep time.

REMEMBER sleep is not allowed,
things will should/change from different points on the compass.
must multitask like EMILY

4 Likes

G’nite Ziggy

1 Like

i assume you mean the one behind polo/straight back as you walk into main area? the other door to the left as you enter does open if you have done the full atlas quest line :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hehe… been there… done that last time. :wink:

3 Likes

Was that video linked in any of the websites involved in this phase?

1 Like

I don’t know if this has been shared yet, but if you take the client ID’s from the Waking Titan page and string them together, you get 18D1A3597B351H0911A. Convert that to hexadecimal and you get 31 38 64 31 61 33 35 39 37 62 33 35 31 68 30 39 31 31 61. Put that in Google Maps and it takes you to the same neighborhood as the Xiongshi Bookstore, but to a place called ‘East forty-eight 70 homes’ and one other place, both only blocks away from the bookstore.

Ok now I really have something (I followed the train of W/ARE).
When going to the twitter of each partner, they each tweeted an image of Ware with ascii number on them.
SalmiGames: 61 72 65 32 “are2”
OtherTales: 62 69 74 2E “bit.”
mimimiprod: 61 72 65 32 “are2”
laundry_bear: none
KitfoxGames: 6C 79 2F 77 “ly/w”
spacesofplay: 62 69 74 2E “bit.”
CaledoniaVG: none
popcannibal: 61 72 65 32 “are2”

Oh… lol it’s on the game detective. But why is there no conversation of all of this here ? I don’t understant where I miss that all ?

7 Likes

Ok, i totally missed arg part 3 but… have we used our atlas pass level 4 info yet in this arg?? i feel that has to be connected to this phase… also… forgot how much fun these are!! :slight_smile: go team!!

1 Like

No, not yet.

2 Likes

I was on for about 8hrs today keeping up with the ARG. Had to leave for a couple Hours. Havent been on since 5:00pm. What has happened since then?

1 Like

Yes we were looking at that yesterday. Thanks for the post!

1 Like

also address of the W/ARE business (got this when i was on http://ware-tech.cloud/
and clicked Register Now)

For security, we’ve sent an email to your inbox that contains a link to update your preferences.

Ware
780 avenue Brewster
Montreal, Quebec H4C2K1
Canada

3 Likes

Oh damn…

1 Like

I found the actual article that the broken PDF link is on the ware page for “large number of brain wave activities”

Just google: sleep-20-11-948.pdf

4 Likes