May 12-15 STU44 1$ HAPP3N1NG Command Center v12 CRASHED + Arnaud's Health

Status command has updated and Arnaud’s health has declined and he was sent to the same hospital Mr. Zheng visited!

6 Likes

5 Likes

Does the discord know about this? Can someone tell them?

3 Likes

With the WT Watcher posting these changes to Discord as well, I can only imagine them being aware of the changes on the WT site.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Response

1 Like

Can someone call and record 438-368-9126

Arnaud’s family says to always be cautious and critical in the face of the unknown

2 Likes

Thanks to Discord user Nimueh

Dropbox link

4 Likes

Awesome! So we do have a new puzzle! It’s so exciting that Zheng’s story was linked to Arnaud’s! I can’t wait to see what Zheng discovered!

2 Likes

I called and recorded it onto this video!

6 Likes

It is every other character from the text, which will result in:

Test subjects have been called in and the device has been used on them in ways that I could never condone. 7 of them lost as we speak, 3 of them are dead, 8 are on the verge of being unrecoverable. Their intentions are not what we think they are. Actions should be taken to shut them down. Exit

6 Likes

Oh no, @LPlaysGaming was right, WARE IS evil!

7 Likes

Yes! Now maybe we will find out what supplies we need to buy for Arnaud. Maybe his family will be able to intercept the supplies to help him.

3 Likes

In Your Mind…a reference to all of our speculations, :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m guessing we will be retracing all of Mr. Zheng’s steps from the live drops 3 weeks ago and find out what he was doing.

1 Like

Really love your videos mac. Its encouraging me to make waking titan videos, although since you already uploaded a good video about it, i don’t see its necessary to upload one, you explain so well in your videos it leaves me speechless. Keep up the great work man!

1 Like

so all of the binary listed on Mr Zheng’s partners translates to @ J ?

1 Like

It is? Wait what?

I didn’t cover everything, as you can see above, new things have developed since I uploaded the video. You could still make your own.

By the way, @Jacob_2000_Lol is one of the longest-standing members of my Spacing Guild and one of my best friends. He is finally paying attention to Waking Titan and just joined this forum.

6 Likes