Stuff is happening (STATUS updates-Myriad-W/ARE-NEXT)

The Charlie Brooker tweets very clearly had hints to everything that has just happened here lol?

2 Likes

Anyone else pay attention to the red sun in the background of the Ware site? A nice touch to the Traveller waking under a red star.
(Speculation) I’m beginning to wonder if this ARG is prologue of sorts of how we ended up in the NMS universe. Maybe a live simulation out of control. Don’t know why I’m placing a spoiler tag, I guess it’s just a CYA measure just in case.

3 Likes

I have the same numbers on my email too.

TQQdles™

2 Likes

I thought the W/are packaging box also looked very Atlas-like in that it is a prizm with a partial red ball showing.94e16c5dcc9b2c332955efaa1d8de2aee3341fa6_1_690x393

EDIT: added pics.

22 Likes
1 Like

On myriad there was an update under the section status… stuff related to client 3597b

2 Likes

Wow nice find!

nice find indeed!! just found the same thing/icons they are using in the source of the myriad70 site’s sv9.png

DOH! these are just basic google icons used for maps and the api. :frowning: my bad.

2 Likes

The more I look at the map I posted and the one @Matador posted, the more similarities I see, can someone do an overlay or something?

Btw it’s in Detroit

1 Like

I’m not sure, the piers in the phone picture don’t look like they exist in Detroit.

Also, hi everyone! Looks like we’re back in the game! :laughing:

3 Likes

I didn’t catch that. Nice find indeed, I will definitely pay more attention to the minor details like this as they tie in somewhere later.

Ok, that is what happens to you when you go to sleep with the Ware device on while plugged into other people’s minds, …someone hijacks the huge processing power of your brain and uses it to mine cryptocurrency…forever…or until your mind burns out…:scream:

8 Likes

Sean Murray tweeted. what was the tweet

So basically, the Matrix

3 Likes

I have maybe something !
When you go to the web site from the IP 52.2.248.32 (from the status command), you are redirected to http://www2.investis.com/investis/errors/index.html, an error page from investis. When you go to http://www.investis.com the website is very similar to what the ARG using in general. And there’s more !
Contact us
142 W 36th Street
New York, NY 10018

+1 646 766 9000

11201 N. Tatum Blvd., #200
Phoenix, Arizona 85028

+1 480 426 9952

Phoenix, New York ? I didn’t call cause it’s a long distance call for me. Someone can check if this is legit or not ?

2 Likes

Look at this

I’m not sure about this one…?
…very complex web-page.
Still worth a look though.

There are some spooky levels of similarity between some icons such as a client that has a logo very much like the Atlas one used here and there are also some links which feature a cog icon like the broken item icon in NMS.

Its a huge website though…?
I don’t think its linked to WT

Yeah, never mind. They have a very active twitter since 2009… :frowning: