Stuff is happening (STATUS updates-Myriad-W/ARE-NEXT)

I’m lurking as hard as I possibly can right now

11 Likes

Brooklyn Bridge doesn’t seem to have as an intense road interchange as in the picture and the one in Detroit.

I’ll float it on Discord maybe see what happens.

2 Likes

Any noticed the project-wt site seems ‘faulty’ now…?

1 Like

What do the pictures on Sean Murray’s tweet mean?
Significance or nah?

By Brooklyn Bridge I assume we are talking about the phone map picture on the W/ARE site… with circles near water st. and mott st.?

1 Like

expanding on the myriad-70 page and code. this url http://www.myriad-70.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php will lead to a blank page that gives you just a 0. no errors or redirects but just a zero.

1 Like

I was watching this site yesterday (project-wt). It does seem that there are fewer highlighted places under tabs 2 and 3. Since there are 4 levels to the Myriad packages and tiers 2 and 3 clients were being disconnected, perhaps there is a connection there.
Also, did anyone else have a random pic of the WARE headset show up on their desktop yesterday. I don’t remember getting a screenshot or anything. This morning I have a pic on a white background in my photo viewer that reads product-front-full-opacity and there is a shortcut to it on my desktop.

2 Likes

I’m able to open the side door but when I go in and interact with the console nothing happens.

1 Like

Cool😊 can you post the pic/page

1 Like

There is another door like it at the back. So far, it has not been operational.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Always thought it wasn’t a door that it was just decorations lol.
The Myriad status updated 12 minutes ago has anyone seen the changes?

2 Likes

On twitter?

1 Like

2 Likes

If its like the last update on Myriad, it said “3 minutes ago” for the whole day. So not sure when that update happened

2 Likes

It’s just text - it’s not acting as a counter. That text was updated yesterday.

2 Likes

Ok since it looks like the WT website is trying to disconnect Client 3597B and Myriad 70 status shows they are having major issues with Client 3597B. And Myriad 70 status also shows Beijing is using almost 30x the ground speed average of the other 3 clients. Would that point to W/ARE possibly being malicious in some way? And is that why Waking Titan is trying to disconnect it? Maybe it’s putting the Monarch in danger?

My head is swimming lol :smiley:

7 Likes

My mistake i didn’t realize that yesterday. I think we’re getting to the point where we read into the little things to try not to miss something.

3 Likes

This flip side to that is that Emily is in Beijing tapping into all the processing power she can, including the power of the human mind in order to protect herself maybe or something much more sinister if you ask @zsigmond :grin:

5 Likes

Maybe Emily is behind the creation of W/ARE to tap into the human mind and gain more control?

5 Likes