Introduction Thread

Hello Steve! I have seen some of your vids. Very funny! Welcome to our wonderful NMS community.
We have a video thread. I am sure you can make good use of it.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Hi @Captain-Steve-NMSA

Welcome to our forum.

Let me explain a couple of things. All the people here are long-term No Man’s Sky players. Some of us have played the game for thousands of hours. It is very unlikely that there is anything in your videos that we haven’t experienced ourselves.

We also occasionally get hit by self-publicising Youtubers, hoping to increase their ratings. We tend to ignore them.

If you have come to talk to us about NMS (or anything else), then you’re welcome. Post you ideas and opinions, we’ll talk about them.

If, on the other hand, you just want to boost your Youtube rating…

4 Likes

Hey there, Emily and all of the members here. I am Daisy, newbie here. Growing up we owned a radio that has a large black disc, also, my uncle has a radio repair shop. When I was in sixth grade my mom bought me a walkman that has AM/FM radio. :heart_eyes:

Nice to meet y’all!

15 Likes

Hi, and welcome, Daisy.

The radio thing is not essential - it’s a hangover from the early days of the ARG. But it’s nice to see the interest, all the same.

As you can imagine, people are getting a bit hyped now, waiting for the release of Beyond on the 14th. Things will probably get a bit crazy round about then.

Enjoy yourself here, and feel free to join in. Everybody is friendly and helpful.

6 Likes

Yeah, uhm… Emiliy’s dead, unfortunately. Or so we think. Isn’t frequenting around here anymore, in any case.
Still, welcome to the boards. We don’t talk that much about radios anymore these days either, to be honest. Hope that’s not a gamebreaker for you.

6 Likes

sorry hear that you believe EMILY is dead, no she is not.
All data indicates she is in the universe.

9 Likes

That is not dead which can eternal lie

10 Likes

Hey Daisy, welcome to the forum!
Hope you enjoy your stay with us!
:man_cartwheeling:

3 Likes

Welcome new members!

4 Likes

A year ago I knew zero daisy’s. This year I’ve met two! Welcome to the boards, look forward to seeing what sort of adventures you have with NEXT!

4 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Wow! So, I am the 2nd Daisy I supposed. :smiley:

5 Likes

So @Guinevere , welcome. Do you play NMS on console or PC… both? Creative, survival? Are you just here for the free catering or perhaps the comradery, or current space news maybe?

5 Likes

Hey Steve aka @Captain_Jack

Nope, I am no longer playing NMS. At the moment I am playing Ragnarok and Runescape on PC every weekend. Also, because of my current job I played a lot of mobile games while I am stuck on traffic such as Mobile Legends, Lords Mobile, Fortnite and I just uninstalled PUBG because I lost my interest in this game.

3 Likes

Hello! My name’s Whale, or you might know me as Wonce. I used to be a prominent member around the NMSCord during WT S2, but now I just hang around listening to oldies and building Unity VR scenes as a freelancer. You might have seen my videos reposted here (flattering!) like Waking Titan: The Anime- I don’t want to self-advertise, but I like making stuff about NMS occasionally. See you around!

10 Likes

@Whispery_Whale
Nice to have you, (and the other new members) aboard.
As you have probably noticed Atlas-65 《ETARC》 is a lovely place, where everyone plays nice & are a great, easy-going crowd to converse with… and we often enjoy a few laughs along the way.
Welcome :hugs:

7 Likes

We have a video thread made for people like you! I am sure you will make good use of it. Welcome!

5 Likes

Great to see you here whale!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Whispery_Whale!! :man_dancing:

4 Likes