Introduction Thread

Welcome, and have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to (probably) the friendliest forum on the net.

Enjoy yourself.

5 Likes

Well nice to see some familiar faces, I swear I meant to be here sooner but @UnimatrixZeroOne gave me the wrong address

12 Likes

Sorry, guys. I could only hold off @Tony-Towers for so long.

10 Likes

Welcome Tony, glad to have you!

2 Likes

Hey all! Iā€™m new here. Itā€™s nice to meet you all :smiley:

a-flat minor

10 Likes

Hello. If you love No Manā€™s Sky, you are in the right place. This is a community full of kind and thoughtful people. Welcome aboard.

4 Likes

Hi, welcome Stephanie. I tried to leave a comment on your site, but the captcha didnā€™t appear to be working.
So Iā€™ll leave that comment here with you. ā€œIā€™m no musician, but I love to hear talent play.ā€

2 Likes

Hiya. Welcome.

Q) if you drop a piano down a mine shaft, what chord does it play when it his the bottom?

A) A flat miner.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s very silly. And I laughed out loud.

But probably not as loud a sound, as the piano madeā€¦ Nevertheless your joke struck a chord with meā€¦ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I canā€™t really play a fanfare to welcome you!

So instead some recent, amazing musical Google Doodles everyone might find fun and can tap away to :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @stephaniesu.
Welcome aboard.
We all play nice here :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome,

There are a couple music topic on here, and musicians. Here is a one topic I enjoy, always gives me something new to listen to.

And here is one of the musician ā€œBard-in-residenceā€ @toddumptious

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

Welcome to the best forum of the 254 galaxies! Enjoy your stay @stephaniesu !

5 Likes

Ever heard of the mexican train killer?

• Hes was a Loco-motive
5 Likes

Hi All,

Hope that some of you know me :slight_smile: (Not a fan of walking into a room full of people and with puzzled faces)ā€¦ Just wanted to say hi ! Tell you a bit about me and what I doā€¦ I am a content creator on YouTube, fairly newā€¦ one year mid July !!

My YouTube Channel

Thanks for reading.

Captain Steve

10 Likes

Welcome space-man! Hereā€™s a salute to you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

o7 Thank you Johnnycloud.

2 Likes

The comedic intro vid made me laugh, nice one. Worth a subscription for that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes