Introduction Thread

Hello everyone.
i just get the game earlier this afternoon, and it sound pretty cool.
i have never spoil myself in it, and the few i saw in the game make me feel that i gonna be busy with it.
i need to understand how it work, but i will get it.
anyway, in the exploration way, it look huge and complete in the -fill me that database please- way.
i am exited.
hope to see you around.

8 Likes

Welcome parcival- enjoy your stay, take lots of screenshots of your adventures!

2 Likes

thank you.
i will sure, may i shall say i am playing on xbox, but i assume it may not be a big deal right?
and, if you have advice, you know for beginners, without asking of course, i will anyway be thankfull.

3 Likes

There are some handy topics going with answers for various things, and hereā€™s one with some helpful hints as well.

My advice is take your time and enjoy it, donā€™t try to get rich quick, or get the best stuff as soon as you can - you just make it a grind doing that. As you progress everything becomes easier to earn and find.

2 Likes

i do not attempt to be rich in a day, my things is more exploration anyway.
i will sure take my time.
i will read the topics you sent me, thank you.

6 Likes

Wise words. @parcival The game is best enjoyed at your own pace. Explore a galaxy of 18 Quintilian planets. There isnā€™t a ā€œgameā€ to complete, or finish. Itā€™s all about the journey. Make your own way in the galaxy Interloper.

3 Likes

sure this is wise words.
i will start officially tonight (must wait the little daddy girl go to bed first) and the journey will begin.
cant wait if you want to know.
anyway, thanks for your replies , nice to not fell alone here.
and, i am pretty news in the forum things of game in general, so i could be perhaps clumsy in my request or demand.
dont pay to much attention to that, and be sure of a report very soon of my first step.

6 Likes

Welcome! :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome @Aslad!!
Hope you will find some answers and have fun, in this most beautiful community!
Greetings and may the 16 be with you! :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome to the ETARC CSD (NMS) Community, @parcival! :wave: :smiley:

Thank you for taking a minute to say Hello to everyone, in this thread.

As advised by some of our great community, DO take your time, and play it how you like (of course), and feel free to look for useful Answers in our Forum here.

Get to know the Search function [ :mag: at the top right corner ],
and the most direct way to find all the main forum threads by clicking the logo in the top left
(( ā€”> width="80" height="80" <ā€” )) The ATLAS CSD logo
ā€¦ so you can most easily find the Answers you need, as you play through. :v: :wink:

A few quick links for you:

Hereā€™s the (older) ā€œHelp a Fellow Travellerā€ thread..

The ā€œcurrentā€ (new-ish) ā€œAdvice, Tips, & Tricksā€ thread, to which regular forumite @sheralmyst has posted MANY tips so far.

ā€¦ and if you experience any issues / problems with your game, try to REPORT it.
Hereā€™s a thread with some info to help with Problem Reporting (to Hello Gamesā€™ ZenDesk).

Once again, WELCOME to the Community, Parcival.
We look forward to seeing your screenshots / progress, eventually. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

I found this forum searching info about No Manā€™s Sky and I just wanted my first post to be saying hello to the community :raising_hand_man:.

13 Likes

Greetings @Lord_Chronos.
Itā€™s a lovely place here.
When hunting for info, try running a search via the search option or failing that try popping a question in the Help A Fellow Traveller catagory.
Pop an ā€˜@ā€™ in front of someones name if you want their attention & remember to play nice, as one of the great things about this forum is how nice everybody is.
There is tons of recent info in the RED catagories worth looking through as well as various bugs and issues associated with the recent updates are addressed.
Look forward to seeing your screenshots & hearing your tales.
Once again. Welcome.

6 Likes

Welcome, Lord_Chronos! Hullo. :wave::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome Lord Chronos, enjoy the forums and the community - and have fun!

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome :blush:

Iā€™ve already searched a bit. In fact I discovered the forum while searching for specific ship models and found the starships thread.

Iā€™m still getting used to the structure as this tag + scroll structure, though similar to the classic sub-forum + pages option is quite new to me. But other than that it seems quite nice.

I will just get a bit more used to the forum and then I will ask some questions as I donā€™t want to post in the wrong place. By the way, and regarding that point, I have some questions about looking for some specific starships, it is better to create a whole new thread or would it be better to ask in the ā€œStarshipsā€ one. And another usage question, Iā€™ve seen there is an ā€œAtlas Risesā€ tag, but not a ā€œNEXTā€ one, am I misslooking or everything that is not with the ā€œArchiveā€ tag is related to ā€œNEXTā€ update.

4 Likes

Yep, the older threads should have that Atlas Rises tag and if it doesnā€™t it relates to Next. In regards to starships - if you are looking for a specific model posting a pic in the Starship thread is probably the way to try.
If you are looking for methods or tips to finding one, you could try the
Help a fellow traveller category

5 Likes

Itā€™s a bit of both, so I think it could fit better in itā€™s own thread in the help a fellow traveller categoryā€¦
Thanks!

4 Likes

Welcome, @Lord_Chronos! :smiley: :+1:

I see youā€™ve already been given some Good Advice, so thereā€™s only 2 things left to say, I think:

• We look forward to your participation within & contributions to this forum community ā€“ have a good browse of even older threads; and
  • Have Fun, both here in the forum and with your game!

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hello fellow travellers! :star2::star2::star2:

11 Likes

Welcome nomad @bellome!

2 Likes