Atlas passes have arrived

Well now. I was an L-15. And I’m in the northern US, so maybe. This is fantastic, something is finally happening :star_struck: I keep frantically checking my mailbox.

3 Likes

Writing this as I run to the mailbox

2 Likes

Guys, it’s my birthday tomorrow!! :joy:

Now if only I was born in Canada…

Thanks for the best freaking present all the same @oldgods !
Your timing is superb.

3 Likes

I’m on the road again in a couple days won’t see my mail until the end of the month. If I get it, I might be the last person to open that piece of mail.

1 Like

Nothing I just died a little inside

3 Likes

Same here :sob:

3 Likes

PSA: ATLAS V4 PASSES ARE HERE!!!

5 Likes

Just got my mail, no Atlas Pass.

Canada first! Don’t worry too much just yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I guess Canadians need to be first in something for once jkjkjk. :wink:

1 Like

Atlas Pass V4 Listing - Waking Titan - Game Detectives Wiki

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TrNnrCzg8H7cbbAE6lIOFQ7JK8aTSKjxY9Q1i8EfjBs/edit#gid=1893459896

4 Likes

Looks like 16-A as well.

I decided to merge several replies from two other topics into this topic to further discuss and talk about the arrival of the Atlas v4 passes. Sorry if turns out a bit messy, but it felt better to have all the excitement in one place :wink:

For further discussion of the Waking Titan ARG, check the topic below:

For further discussion of the Waking Titan 10th glyph, see the topic below:

1 Like

Made an edit to your post to remove a no longer valid link, after having merged several replies from two other topics into this topic.

Got mine too from Montréal. 296/10000

5 Likes

Just read through my Old Gods emails and noticed my designation number changed in the last several messages. I never noticed that before.

Exactly. Even though my contributions have been minimal with the majority going way over my head, it’s been a lot of fun.

2 Likes

damn no Atlas Pass for me
well, i live in New Zealand so…
:frowning:

2 Likes

Spacing Guild member Trogdor has his Atlas Pass! He is also from Canada. Here is my own video announcing the news:

6 Likes

@DevilinPixy you’re killin’ it on mod duty today! Thank you for organizing the chaos! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes