Waking Titan 10th Glyph

Still waiting on my mail atm. Will check in once I get my mail.

1 Like

Tried got nothing even tried it mirrored

2 Likes

I moved several replies to the topic below, to discuss the arrival of the Atlas v4 passes.
Further discussion of attempts to unlock the 10th glyph can of course continue here.

For Sharing the excitement of the passes, feel free to join the discussion below:

4 Likes

Cheers to @DevilinPixy for keeping the threads tidy- we got a bit excited there!! :rofl:

Also cheers to @TouriStarr for posting this great spreadsheet tracking all of the known Atlas Pass V4 info in another thread. This pool of information is likely going to be vital to cracking the 10th glyph.

As of this post, here is what has been received thus far:

Passes By Designation
WT-01 0
L-15 3
16-A 9
G-17 0
G-19 0
HG-16 1
PB-16 0
PT-16 0
AWK 0

(check out the spreadsheet for way more info)

5 Likes

The spreadsheet specifically asks for your ID number. Something we’ve been expressly told not to divulge.

3 Likes

There have been phases where we had to wait in order to go forward on the Glyphs, as it is hinted I guess we should wait that all Pass V4 has been received.

It could be 1 to 2 weeks time, in the meantime we may have other things to discover.

1 Like

Is that right, Polyphemus? I’m slightly curious to know now, whether I’ve missed something and this is in fact another rule I’ve managed to inadvertently break, since I filled in my ID as part of my profile. It does ask for the designation on the spreadsheet is true, regarding which I know the email did state the following:

Remember to stay vigilant, and do not share your class designation outside of the Citizen Science Division.’

I took designation quite literally, not realising that might really mean ID number, which never changed. It was only upon the class change, that we were told to keep those new designations of ours a secret outside of the CSD…but worth acknowledging I think, that here does seem to be classed as a branch of CSD to some folk (people interacting as one Citizen Scientist to another, and all that) while clearly not to others. It’s ok though isn’t it, great in fact, so many levels of fun to be had… :slight_smile:

PS - speaking of fun, hope you’re having plenty @chelofellow and Happy Birthday! :crossed_fingers::ticket:

3 Likes

The spreadsheet asks for the lot serial number and not for the CSD ID number.

edit. Happy Birthday @chelofellow ! :cake:

3 Likes

Anybody near Phoenix?
You Who Are Getting Obliterated in the Dancing Swarm of Fireflies…
http://www.phxart.org/fireflies

2 Likes

Be sure to try “Yayoi” and “Kusama” as passwords for the 10th glyph, since I remember one of the passwords was for a Japanese poet’s name previously.

1 Like

Nothing with “Yayoi” and “Kusama” !

2 Likes

Isn’t there something about fireflies in the lore? The little red floating things in the caves?

5 Likes

I think the next phase might start with 1.4 where we have to use Atlas V4 passes to acces things we otherwise couldn’t.
We then would have to collectively put the pieces we get together and then I don’t know.
The whole thing probably ends with 1.5 because 1.4 would only be used to introduce the things we can acces with the passes.

What do you think?

3 Likes

Good theory,
even though it would be kinda sad for the people that invested time on phase 2 and 3 and may not get a pass…

2 Likes

This is interesting.

2 Likes

The puppet masters have told us the passes would not have a use in-game, though so much has changed between now and august, hard to say. I reckon, while the lucky 10,000 will be getting physical copies, I think we will all get digital “passes” emailed to us, similar to how we got our CSD id’s etc. The physical versions are just that, a nice momento for those who were there when it all went badminton.

9 Likes

And on the Eighteenth day the Lord spoketh, and lo! There was much understanding and enlightenment for the baying crowd knew his word and heeded its wisdom.

Book of Todd
Chapter 16 verse 1.5

7 Likes

i have updated the google doc about the Atlas Passes.

@gaabje123 Although I may have missed it, I don’t think I have seen the following locked/unused commands:

• READ (parameter)
  • RESTORE (parameter)
  • MOUNT (parameter)

You may want to add those to your document :wink:

4 Likes

When we solved the first 5 glyphs, the appearance of wakingtitan dot com changed completely to the current type command interface. When we solve the 10th glyph, do you think it will change to something else again?

5 Likes