Traveling to other systems w/o Warp

I have the 75,000 but can’t find the others

1 Like

Sean would laugh his ass off reading this I know it haha.

3 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

!

7 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

That’s pretty much it. I will try again when next releases. But I will go to 1,000,000 ks to see if maybe just maybe the unit of mesurement changes

1 Like

naw heat meter didn’t move. I was just starting at the fuel line to long. Had to be ready for X-F-F

4 Likes

Ah, good old floating point precision. Always shakes things up when you start to stretch the numerical space an application was designed for too much :smile:

2 Likes

Bizarro Man’s sky

2 Likes

aah the old Freighter glitch, yes people were doing this 6 months ago

6 Likes

Thanks for this, highly entertaining. I guess everything gets weird in deep space :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Dearest Parent, whose gender is of no importance to this tale, whys that person flying towards the sun?”

“Well, child. Thats what we call ‘Doing a Doopa’.”

Hoping to coin this activity for eternity as “going Doopa”, “gone Doopa” or “doing a Doopa”.

10 Likes

Excellent read mate, this got me entertained on this sunny monday. Nice pictures!

2 Likes

Thanks hopefully I won’t be wasting 20 hours to get 1,000,000ks traveled. You only travel 50,000ks/hr

4 Likes

Are we allowed to post YouTube links in this forum? If so I will make a video of the trip to 1,000,000. Maybe even stream it. I need to fill all my inventory with iron for the trip. I’m also curious what happens if you have someone flying with you.

There is a particular glitch in halo if you jump above the sky spheres and die your body is in the sky and it’s ENORMOUS. I’m curious if I fly past the stars, do people near the planet see a giant blue star. :yum:

3 Likes

You can absolutely post YouTube links here. And please do, this is a fascinating story :open_mouth:

There is also a thread for videos and streming you could use.

2 Likes

Thanks,Ok imma get set up for that. I feel screenshots are not doing it justice.

4 Likes

The Pulse Jump to 1,000,000 KS has begun current distance 9,000 KS. Took approximately 10 minutes. Writing Notes via this thread. Marking times of all enemy engagement, All Iron Refill stops, and making note of any strange or abnormal occurrences. Though my hopes are to find an ancient space dragon, it is very unlikely. The current trip is being taken towards a system 11 LY AWAY. My Vessel of choice is An S-Class Hauler max slots and stats. I have equipped pulse drive sigma and tau. Remember this is a long boring trip, that incedently I have to be engaged in for refueling purposes, so feel free to pass a message in my direction. I could use the company. The trip to 150,000 was EXTREMELY Boring and took hours, but I took alot of stops. This time the only save I have is through screen record. This time it’s permadeath :rofl::joy:

3 Likes