Traveling to other systems w/o Warp

Good luck, I honestly can’t wait to see the results!

1 Like

New system too, I forget where I put the coordinates. It’s on a sticky somewhere. But I will get that for anyone who wants to visit and check the progress.

1 Like

If you find one, check and see if it’s wearing a blue collar with a boneshaped tag. Answers to Spot. Tends to change colours when excited but hopefully has grown out of chewing on things like ships and small planetoids.
Lost him somewhere in the Beta quadrant when he took off chasing a warping freighter.
:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Do you believe I would get pulled over if I cracked open a beer?

Chasing a warping freighter :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’m at 51,000ks in one single pulse jump

1 Like

Nice! Keep it up Traveller! I’ll check back on the progress in the morning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

65,000ks the normal vibration animation seems to be going wacky

2 Likes

100,000ks traveled in one single pulse Jump. Not much to report. I think the hauler has enough iron for the whole trip. It’s boring and I have no idea how to sneak a nap in.

4 Likes

Reading with anticipation! I hope you stocked up on Defence Chits too!

2 Likes

Well I just took a pit stop at 115,000ks (figured it was a record) recorded a strange event. The constellations keep flickering showing the same stars slightly adjusted. I don’t know what to make of it so I recorded it. I also fired my Ballista and they are zig zag. Continued after finally settling my sights on the right star. Thee whole “sky” is flickering

And strangely there hasn’t been any pirates

5 Likes

Wow that’s weird, doesn’t the Ballista just carry in a straight line normally? It’s like the entire space-time continuum has been somehow skewed, creating this alternate reality where Cyclotron Ballista bolts move at a more random rate which could tear apart the fabric of the game! Granted that is a worst case scenario.

Do rockets behave in the same way?

Lemme check, also beam

1 Like

Ballista only thing screwed. This video is going to have lots of wierd.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Wow… Just wow

1 Like

I’m at 150,000ks . My PC settings have been set to nap mode. Game is paused. I’m taking a couple hours of Zzz. And we will continue the.
I did start this immediately after work. This has take 3 hours. I for see me doing this alot. This may very well be a 2 day trip

3 Likes

You’ll fall out of your simulation :scream:

Do what? You think so?

I told you, it could take real-life years.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s true, but I’m just trying to watch for the flip between ks to LY if it does at all. I figure if it doesn’t switch by 1,000,000 it won’t. It’s just an experiment. The stars wigging out the way they are makes me wonder though.

3 Likes