Traveling to other systems w/o Warp

01D70356DC68

These are the Coordinates to the system I am in. Anyone feel like jumping over and seeing if it shows a way point for my location? I’m curious how long it says from the ground

4 Likes

225,000ks; Next scheduled stop is at 250,000ks which would mark the 1/4 point of our journey. We have flown for 5 hours and have yet to been attacked by pirates.

I currently see stars which is already different from when we flown towards the sun. The stars disappeared at 150,000ks on our last attempt.

3 Likes

You’re on pc normal mode right? My pc is currently out of commission so can only play on ps4, hopefully someone out there can visit and view your orb :slight_smile:

@toddumptious I hope so, it’s also early for some people. I have hope someone will.

250,000ks - everything is exactly the same as the last stop. Maybe to a larger scale but nothing noticable.

257,000ks spoke too soon. The HUD is starting to flicker in and out. I’m hoping by 300,000 things will change more.

Stars are actually looking like the star map. They are no longer a fixed image, rather they are particals now.

Frame rate dropped from 40 to 30

2 Likes

300,000ks :fireworks::confetti_ball::sparkler::comet:
Back to 40fps
HUD still flickering and I still see stars

2 Likes

Is there a way to add a poll?

1 Like
1 Like

So I can’t add one in an already formed chat?

Or thread

Yes you can:
Poll

3 Likes

Oh cool thanks. Oh boy this is fun

2 Likes

Whom ever thought of the whole galactic HUB frame work deserves a special Edition Exotic S-Class

350,000ks finally reached half way point on my iron stash

1 Like

Where’d that come from? Lol. Yes, they do, but that was so random compared to the rest of this thread. :yum:

1 Like

@StarGazer777 I’m restricted from playing my game for this trip so I’m making my runs around the internet. The HUB is way more organized than I originally thought. This forum down to the travelers guide thingy

I’m soooooooo bored and merely rambling I suppose

No, I get it! You’re fine. I just thought it was funny because it started so random. And I do agree, the Hubs are VERY well organized. I kind of want to go there, but also not, because I like the feeling of being alone and always the first to find something amazing. I do plan on making quick stops there occassionally, especially after NEXT, but I dont really think I’ll stay. I’ll try to keep you company throughout this journey, btw. :slight_smile:

Oh why thank you very much, just about to hit 400,000ks! :sparkler::fireworks::comet::confetti_ball::fireworks::sparkler::comet:

2 Likes

425,000ks forgot to pay attention and fell out of jump…the way the stars are reacting…they are doing this jump thing. I’m passing the little dots and they pop out in front, this repeats. I’m sure if I landed in a freighter the universe would implode destroying all bases and life across the cosmos.

4 Likes

Decided to take a closer look and the star I’m following seems to be farther from the star cluster it was next to. I honestly feel like I am making progress to the next system. I can’t be for sure, my eyes have played tricks on me in the past. Going to pull a comparison photo and have y’all decide.

2 Likes

Keep going, are you spawning your freighter and saving at any point ?

1 Like