To-Do List (Updated 6/12)

Yeah someone said that is the fictional position of R’yleh (spelling?) Where C’thulu is supposed to be in Lovecraft’s short story. And, of course, C’thulu is an “Old God”.

Oldgods is not related to anything within the scope of this forum. Sorry!

Someone should visit the dropbox offices in San Francisco. I would, but I live prohibitively far away.

List is updated, mostly formatting stuff but I also added the bit about the Dropbox video. I figured I’d put a message in the thread so everyone watching it will see! :smiley:

2 Likes

One thing I’ve noticed is that I don’t think Dropbox is at that office anymore. They list their San Fran office as at 333 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94107 now.

Also pretty sure we can’t just waltz up to where they used to be, but I’m on the wrong side of the US to even try.

Correct, they appear to have moved twice since this was made. The old video being used makes me think we need to try go to this original address… 760 Market St. I’m nowhere near SF either or I would swing by there to see.

1 Like

Ok so i have been at work looking into this, (instead of working), and the dropbox video is full of numbers. so far a short summary analysis of my view of the video:
760 at the entrance, walks into the PHELAN Building, 11th floor, 1150, at 1:58 shows a calender which is on feb 2011 the video is from 7-12-12 has the word AQUARIUS written over feb 7,8,9 the dates 2,10,17 are crossed through(3 seems to be comming back as a pattern no? RGB/3, from 3 to 1974+, the amount between the first job ID’s 3, 3 YT videos?) also a picture above it probably meaningless. Chris Peterson(?) mentioned looking at this earth thing, band room dropbox,music, drop music?(just letting my mind run),
431 and a symbol on the wall
talk about guardian angel statue from puerto rico (next broadcast ?)
7355 and other nrs below
10 minutes later mentioned

It’s starting to feel like A Beautiful Mind with all these numbers and patterns!

I think solving the Dropbox puzzle should be one of our highest priorities, simply because it’s the only real mystery we have right now that could lead to another clue. However, because Dropbox share links are a string of 15 random alphanumeric characters, I’m kind of doubting that assembling numbers from echo-64 or elsewhere will give us the answer. I think that string must be hidden somewhere.

1 Like

I agree that solving the meaning of it should be highest priority as of now

Hi,

How do you do if you find the code? I have never used dropbox Before.

is it like www.dropbox/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (the 15 alphanumreric code)?

Thanks.

BR AG

I just shared a dropbox folder (except for an image saying “hi”) with the jobs address. Maybe they are willing to put something in?

I have a reference dropbox code: b92btxh3gjn7inr

almost you need to put Dropbox - Error

Alright, thanks :slight_smile:

You are welcome! did you find any kind of string?

Just going back to how we found the YouTube link that lead us to this. We had to go to ‘Careers’ page to find an image with logo and inspect the source. In the source a link was included, leading to this YT video. As others have already mentioned, Dropbox no longer has an office on 760 Marketstreet in San Francisco. This building is the very well known Phelan building , owned by Thor Equities.
Some links:

Now what I find interesting is the image that lead us here. This image is actually from the Deutsche Bank Twin Towers.

Of course this is just another stock photo again, but it may hold some clues as well.

I have also been thinking about a possible relation with the 2nd pdf, where Caffe Bene used to be an antique shop. Now we get a video of a location where Dropbox’ main office ‘used’ to be. For more on my findings on Caffe Bene (2nd pdf) see here:
https://forums.etarc.org/t/seychelles-message-just-came-online/209/23?u=devilinpixy

Just some things I wanted to throw out there.

4 Likes

Looking at that dropbox video there are lots of numbers. I would be very surprised if these number did NOT play a part in the puzzle.

The video 100% is part of a puzzle since it was hidden on the echo64 website.

I am using this decode.fr website since i read on reddit that it was linked to it all somehow.

Anyway, we just need to figure out the alphanumreric code 15 char long.

We must be on the right track :slight_smile:

I think we need to reach out on reddit and see if some lives near the old dropbox building and swing by there and see what company is there now or any clue there might be. Obviously they shouldn’t trespass or anything crazy.

Interesting, thanks for that research, DevilinPixy.

Considering the echo-64 page the dropbox video is on says “think outside the box”, I think this is not a coincidence. Could the dropbox string actually be physically located somewhere outside the Phelan building? Is anyone in SF that could check this out?

Regarding the Deutsche bank, that’s another link to Germany (the first was the RGB numbers linked to the German Run Lola Run film that were also an IP range owned by Deutsche Telecom). That may come into play later on.

run lola run was titled Believe. It could be just that Little thing. But could be more fo course.
Still Think this dropbox video was chosen by the devs behind it all just because it contains all these numbers.,

But combining them in some illogical way I dont Believe :slight_smile: Think we must look for a pattern in the video