June 21, 2017 - Vlog #02!

Hey guys! I finally got my second vlog finished, no thanks to some minor technical difficulties last week. I have a bit of a cold here, but I didn’t want to delay the vlog any more so you’ll just have to deal with my sniffles! :smiley: Let me know what you think!

14 Likes

Good Job, and again, thanks for the shout out! Hope you get over the sniffles quickly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ha! That thumbnail is great. New profile pic? :stuck_out_tongue:

I appreciate the shout out. Thank you! Also, I was very curious about the results of the survey, so that was cool to see! Our community is really into investigating. That’s good! Haha.

1 Like

Sup Emily, and hi all here in the ETARC Community.

I thought in your next video you would be clearer about your opinion regarding the connection of this whole ARG with the game No Man’s Sky. And as I am new here I do not know if you already made that statement in any post … Anyway, what do you think: this ARG is totally connected to the game No Man’s Sky, or not? And again, sorry if you’ve said it before :frowning:

Glad I watched it. Morale was low. You’re just so cheery. Thanks for the pick me up :wink:

1 Like

Hey there, well done!
A question though : Compared to vlog#1, why can’t we see glyph under sygil in vlog#2?
Are we missing something to unlock 4th glyph?

Thanks Emily super informative! You’ve done something special by opening up your forums and offering guidance with this adventure we’re on together.

2 Likes

Great vlog, Emily! Especially with a cold trying to keep you down. Hope you feel better soon!

Since you threw some minor shade (;)) on the community’s problem-solving efficiency, do you have any suggestions for how we can improve? Create smaller working groups based on skillsets or something? Honestly I thought y’all solved everything really fast; by the time I woke up on the west coast everything was mostly done.

1 Like

Thanks for the shoutout! Sorry I haven’t moved the physics stuff over to the Knowledge Center yet. I’ve gotten kinda busy prepping for a class I’m teaching starting next week. If anyone else wants to move them over, feel free! Otherwise, I’ll get to it eventually…

1 Like

I’m glad you all like it so much! Man, it seems like every time I get a vlog together, about a million things happen right after that I couldn’t cover. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes