YouTube megathread

Please use this thread to share Waking Titan YouTube videos! This thread is going to be slightly more structured than some of our other threads. Here’s the rules:

• Top level posts must be a link to a channel, with a channel description.
  • Individual video links should be shared as replies to that first channel post. One video per post please!
  • Discussion of videos and channels should take place in a separate thread - if you link to the post, it will show up in this thread.

I’ll show you what I mean with my own channel. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is my personal channel, where I upload my vlogs!

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Currently obsessing over the Waking Titan by posting journalistic Overviews for each Phase (or Sequence) as they happen.

5 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

I think I’m doing it right… lol. Grea idea @Emily! Thank you!

1 Like

It looks like your first video post wasn’t made as a reply to your channel post, but I’m not sure because I’m on mobile. I just wanted to do it that way because it makes it easier to view the videos as nested replies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Weird. I thought I made that way… I agree. The nesting is perfect for keeping structure. I went and messed it up… haha. I’ll attempt to edit as a reply, and if I can’t I suppose I should delete the responses and start over? And be sure to triple check that it’s a reply to the channel post.

I do one or more No Man’s Sky videos per week including coverage of Waking Titan. I also have playlists of others’ NMS and WT videos I think are worth checking out.

4 Likes

Oh, it says the post has three replies, but yeah, the first one doesn’t have a “reply” icon next to it. Hm… might just be a bug? I’ll wait until you’re in front of a PC before I start deleting stuff.

Replies directly beneath the post they are replying to do not show the reply icon.

2 Likes

Ah, that explains it! Thanks Mac :slight_smile:

1 Like
8 Likes

Originally posted here

Originally it was posted here