Originally posted here

Originally posted here

Originally posted here

2 Likes

Originally posted here

Originally posted here

1 Like

Originally posted here

L Plays here! I play a lot of No Man’s Sky and have a long running let’s play series on the game. I love exploring beautiful game worlds and the feeling of adventure I get from games!

Take a look and I hope you enjoy :smiley:

3 Likes

Here’s my super simple explanation of the Waking Titan ARG so far!

2 Likes
3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6BGQGsT8qLtq7ul-CNbvfg

I know I’m a bit late to this part, but I’ve been following Waking Titan since just before the first sequence.
My channel started almost 2 years ago where I mainly covered the development of No Man’s Sky. Now, I cover different space games and indies as well, but still heavily focus on No Man’s Sky and Waking Titan.
Great to see everyone else here!

Edit: Corrected for formatting.

2 Likes

This is a playlist of my Waking Titan series. I’ve gone through each sequence and detailed how the puzzles were solved and what to look for in future puzzles. I’m a bit behind due to E3 and work, but I’m trying my best to be all caught up by next week!

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Here’s a video I put together on what I thought might happen after this weekend based on a few observations.

3 Likes

You might need a new camera there @Emily. It seems to be creating some ghosts in there

2 Likes

@Balmoth @Emily: Most likely caused by the camera software itself. Might want to try changing some of the settings for better results.

For example, if available, disable auto exposure and lower it manually (makes it darker), while turning up the gain (makes brighter again). Turning of Low Light Compensation may also help.

We need to consider the possibility that Emily, and perhaps all of us, are trapped in the same time loop in which Elizabeth and co. are imprisoned. I think it’s no coincidence that we are beginning to see weird effects now that we’ve received a message from the future and causality is now broken. @Emily have you noticed anything strange since we received the broadcast?

3 Likes

Emily might be turning into an Echo!!! :thinking:

How does one turn into an echo, exactly :open_mouth:
Emily, maybe you should check that video again and see if anything happened while you were uploading :sweat_smile: