Singularity Expedition 10

Countdown Timer :link: (JSFiddle)

Rendezvous Locations

SPOILERS
For those who want a summary

12 Likes

Intriguing. Nothing happening here yet - no download, no expedition available.

4 Likes

Love the new head type

5 Likes

ARG CLUES?!

Yes!!!

No Man’s Sky Singularity 🧠

👻Ship of AI Souls 🔭New Expedition 🦾Robotics! 🪶Part 2 of 4 Part Arc 🧬Community Goal 🤖Assemble a Construct 🧠Find it a brain ✨Crimson Trail ⛑️Wayfarer’s Helm 🎲ARG Clues

Also very happy to see “part 2 of 4 part arc” which has been my theory since interceptor, the years updates/expeditions will be all about this evolving story with Void MOther :smiley:

12 Likes

So we can interact with that spider bot?

5 Likes

"Explorers will begin their pilgrimage in a harmonic camp, nestled among the purple-hazed mountains of Ahei XV. Singularity is a narrative-heavy journey, and forms the second chapter of the story introduced in Interceptor.

We don’t want to spoil too much, but Travellers will be invited to unveil a little of the history and origin of the harmonic camps in a mystery that touches upon artificial intelligence, the will to exist, and the very nature of what it means to be alive.

Nada and Polo will be there to support and assist Travellers with the assembly of a robotic Construct, and with a communal goal that may shape the future of the universe…

Singularity’s mysteries extend into several layers, and players who are especially interested in the narrative can delve below the surface to uncover further clues to what is on the horizon for No Man’s Sky. We can’t wait for everyone to dive in and get started!

After completing Singularity, or when the expedition concludes, you will have the option to convert your progress to a Normal Mode save.

The exclusive rewards detailed below are registered at the Space Anomaly’s Quicksilver Synthesis Companion, and any earnt rewards may be redeemed across all save games.

The Singularity expedition begins today, and will run for approximately five weeks."

12 Likes

Mines downlaoding now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

D/l now…on Steam

4 Likes

See you all at the Harmonic Camp :-S

4 Likes

7.4 Gb incoming. Oh yes!

9 Likes

10k hrs… :eyes:
I just broke 3k…baby steps

6 Likes

Hey heads up without spoiling anything too crazy but the expedition is going to give us a choice to make. With regards to our build-a-buddy. It almost feels like the choice we made with Emily ;0;

8 Likes

Feels all too familiar :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Uhm, ok, I think it’s fair to say they’re building up to something big…

I am concerned that there does seem to be a whle lot of story content in the expedition, though. I wonder if they have a way to add most of the lore to the normal game later on so it can be experienced again.

10 Likes

AH, me aching titans. Need to stretch my ARG limbs a little, out of practice.

10 Likes

Ok, you had me laughing good there… :rofl:

5 Likes

Why do I always start these expeditions as a purple Gek shootin’ rainbows outta my arse? :joy:

Apparently, with MP on, you must line up single file to visit the Atlas. It demands order.

Just heard one of the datamined sounds

7 Likes

A warning. The starter camp is (or may be) bugged.

It took me three attempts to complete “They Hear Us”. It looks like the sequence in which you examine things in the camp matters. If you examine the autophage, and then the terminal, things get messed up. Do the terminal first.

As luck would have it, one of the first things I did was build (and use) a save point - so I didn’t have to completely re-start.

8 Likes

No download on PS5 yet :sob:

4 Likes

Just completed the first phase. For those who are wondering, so far, it is a chill experience.
I spoke too soon. We need a quad servo…

3 Likes