Singularity Expedition 10

Still nothing on PS5.

4 Likes

This happened to me, I did the autophage puzzle first then realised first objective wanted me to do an area scan, examine terminal, then go to geophage.

Luckily it worked once I had the objective marked active and pinned, and followed the steps, went up to the geophage I’d already solved and clicked the option to browse and download the data again and it triggered the objective complete.

The feckin fear was in me though when I realised what had happened, was fully expecting a lock in progression bug.

Good thing it’s only the VERY start of a new save file if things did go pear shaped :smiley:

This is my first expedition in the last 4 where I havent woken up as a Gek, never been so lucky to get the ones that have rainbow scented olfactory emissions. Happy Pride Month Traveller ’ ^ _ ^

Aw man, heart goes out to you. Hope you get it soon and look forward to whatever videos you make of it <3

Saw some Orbs on the starter planet, thought, not touching those yet dont need to be messing with Doggos. Shouldve grabbed it XD

Hold strong cataclysm-like-traveller

Liking the ship I spawned with. Reminds me of Scorpion from MK

8 Likes

Wasn’t really paying attention, was doing the part of Phase 1 where you need to go to an Atlas Station.

On the galactic map I was following the mission guide, not realising I went all the way to the first rendezvous point and the Atlas station was like right next to me 5 jumps prior * le facepalm*

6 Likes

Damn dude,… its been ages since I destroyed any sections of the universe :rofl:

6 Likes

I got the bug from the camp. I didnt restart the expedition or reload a save. I just kept interacting with everything and it just worked randomly. There is a part where your asked to go to a location… THAT wasnt working because it wasn’t locating the place I was supposed to go to so I was stuck for a few minutes thinking I did something wrong or missed something.

BUT, I went to space and scanned with my ship, it gave me a new location so that’s a workaround in case anyone comes across it.

6 Likes

I nearly crashed my PC at the start. It takes a while for my old system to settle in with an update. I grabbed some scrap, spoke to the broken bot, the game was trying to freeze up so I shut off MP and then everything worked out fine.

4 Likes

This just popped up. ASCII code…

8 Likes

Isn’t that Void Mother

2 Likes

I don’t know if it still works this way (no download for my PS4 yet) but occasionally, when searching the broken scrap around the planets, I have been awarded 10 quad servos. Same with the scrap around the camps. Random but this may be a way to get servos without the fight,

7 Likes

Good news! Collect 250 Atlantedium for the Living Void milestone and you will get a quad servo
Phase 2 complete

7 Likes

Thanks for the tips. I thought the game was really wanting me to go fight some doggos. This mission was on offer on the Space Station in the 2nd Rendezvous system :smiley:

5 Likes

8 Likes

@ThatBomberBoi : Mind if I add a few things to your post, considering some common info is easiest to be found in the top post?

5 Likes

Oh ye, do go ahead. It’d definitely make it easier for people to get up to speed.

7 Likes

And now that I have got most of the info I was after, I can actually play and pay full attention to this new content :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Still nothing on PS5. :unamused:
The PC players really got a headstart for this one.

5 Likes

You know, I can’t help feeling you may have missed out on some of the more subtle and nuanced parts of the experience.

12 Likes

Oh well, the more reason to start over … :smile:

6 Likes

I can’t help feeling I’ve missed the ENTIRE experience. :rofl:

6 Likes

I support your endeavours to play through the Expedition in style, no matter the shotcuts taken.

5 Likes