Nms echoes (update discussion)

9 Likes

From the NMS Discord:

9 Likes

This is PS4 only right now. Has not translated over to my PS5 version

7 Likes

Once again, I am stuck at work for the next 8 hours while eagerly hanging onto every bit of information you all share until I can reunite with my PS5.

I want to preemptively thank everyone that shares on this forum, especially on days like this. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

PS5 appears to have just been released as well, so I can imagine 8 hours to be a long wait …

4 Likes

Irritating. I play the free upgrade to PS5 but all I got was the PS4 version…so confusing

2 Likes

PS4 was first released, now followed by PS5. Not quite sure how you receive any of that though, as I am not familiar with the platform.

2 Likes

Apparently neither am I. I see no PS5 download… :unamused:

2 Likes

Very well possible Ray got confused. Not seeing confirmation about PS5 release from various trusted sources looking for updates

3 Likes

Yeah. It is downloading the PS4 version.

2 Likes

No PS5 download for me yet.
Title page on Playstation has updated background image & some text relating to the 7th anniversary but as yet the patch notes read as previous (INTERCEPTOR).
May not be out for PS5 yet…?

3 Likes

I want my ceremonial staff! NOW! :joy:

3 Likes

Video released early …

10 Likes
10 Likes

Steam updating now and PS5

Oh no…power crews are flooding in to replace the main lines…no…not today. Please do not cut my power…

7 Likes

We have new banners

5 Likes
7 Likes

PS5 is downloading now. 9.6GB. :smiley:

4 Likes

We have an upgraded backpack refiner to purchase on the Anomaly

4 Likes

Ok, that’s a lot of pretty meaty features.

Also, it looks like they just built their first wysiwyg crafting system with that staff thing. They might use that for other things in the future. Not entirely my jam, but I know a lot of people would get excited about that.

4 Likes