Phase 2 Azure Voyage

its not base64 or rot13, i may be doing it wrong tho, i’m new to these things

@jeepsters265 - when I type in status, I only get “-//”. (And I did refresh page.)

Hmmmmmmm…

Same for me. The mp4 paths don’t seem to work :\

1 Like

Yup I get the same thing now too. Seems like that previous status message was changed after the emails went out. Pretty quick turn around!

Well it wasn’t a Youtube link. Darn, I wanted to get Rick Rolled again.

6 Likes

oh man i remember the beginning of the rick roll fiasco

Same here.

Alright I’m back in civilization and have internet finally so of course it has all happened in my absence.
Where are we ATM?
Ive got a distorted picture of Atlas with time and protocol instructions.
I did the paper code disk thing and got the code
And
I got an new email with a class designation and request for Atlas Pass postal instructions. Done that.

Whats going on now? Did the NYC live drop happen? I’m trawling through tons of posts but I’m kinda confused.
can someone bring me up to speed please.

the drop happened. i cant tell if we’re allowed to share our designation with peeaars who also have designations, but yeah

also the designations are based on what we answered on surveys and participated in the calibration

Yeah the live drop in NYC turned out to be an escape room challenge that several groups of people got to participate in. The result of the escape room was a hardcopy PDF talking about how loop15 (previous version) was flawed.

So what’s with the AZURE VOYAGE screen with the little squares and the code request?
Am I missing something or are we waiting for more info on how to work out that code?

That code after entering the mailing info looks like a youtube ID.

Tried it, but it redirects to a slightly different one and says “Video not available”.
Which is odd, because if it’s not a video ID it would say “Video does not exist”.

3 Likes

it was similar to the bootsector website

are we sharing designations on this page or not?

Designation Poll - https://forums.etarc.org/t/current-designations/1774/3

Atlas is watching:scream:

http://www.strawpoll.me/13572746/r this is another poll. there seems to be a few floating around

I wonder what each class means

1 Like

I was wrong, the code at the end of the Atlas pass address signup IS a youtube link! If you put it through rot13 you get this:

9 Likes