Phase 2 Azure Voyage

I have been replaying the video of Emily from the live drop. Since she was a radio op and morse code has been used in this ARG, and since she is missing and could be trying to communicate, I did notice something that was way too fast to be morse, more like rtty. It takes software to capture and translate. It can be used to send pictures. Weather stations use it…maybe someone should check that out.
Hittin the hay for the night.

I didn’t see this mentioned elsewhere on this forum, but it appears now that the Azure Mission is done they are starting to decide who will get the Level 4 Atlas Passes

3 Likes

And I just got a level 4 Atlas pass email!

2 Likes

same here!!!

1 Like

New email!!

1 Like

I just got an Level 4 Atlas Pass email as well.

Note that they are collecting your physical address for mailout, however:

This is NOT a guarantee that you will receive a physical copy of a Level 4 Atlas Pass; however, if you do not give us your mailing information, for obvious reasons, we won’t be able to send you anything. Your address will be validated and added to the mailing process. You will not receive a shipping notification. We will announce when all Level 4 Atlas Passes have been shipped.

2 Likes

anyone else get a code after entering address?

1 Like

or a unique class number?

I got both

Yep. Received here.

Just verified with a friend, he got a different class designation

it says not to share it outside the Division but i would assume we are all members

How are you meant to know who is in your division? Lol.

i think we are all members of the Division but have different Class #

yes, i have d1BDqjxez5m

Interesting that they changed the pass classification. We were all G-17 before…

I also got d1BDqjxez5m

Me too! Maybe we all got the same code and we are suppose to figure it out?

yeah i got that after putting in my address.

i think we got the same code just different class #