Patient Intervention Thread - Alexander

We do need two unlock codes, right? Does that mean we have to get the first (top) one right, before being able to guess for the second?

1 Like

Unknownā€¦ ā€¦
EDIT: looks like its just the Activation Code.
The 2 nodes seem to only use a command prompt.

1 Like

Anyone noticed that certain words produce a ā€˜clickā€™ as well as the access denied beep.
Tried random words and some even get 2 clicks sometimes with a pause. Could there be a letter sequence method to opening these Activation Code lines?
(Iā€™m reminded of the computer terminals in Fallout that let you know if you had a letter or 2 in the right location/sequence)

3 Likes

The woman by the house of mirrors??? His wife??

Was able to connect, tonite! He makes a mention of beasts. I canā€™t find the spot for the codeā€¦ could someone try it? Please with sugar.

Fair Conversation
Alexander: Itā€™s nothing too fancy, really. My family had a cattle farm when I was growing up and my father presented our finest beasts at all the vintage fairs.
PS. I think itā€™s sweet how he requests to sit by the fountain

2 Likes

Tried beast and beasts. No good.

1 Like

Here, on this pageā€¦

2 Likes

Well, my phoneā€™s about to die.
Good luck deciphering those who are left.

2 Likes

Looped background video for Alexander
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ware-virtual-dashboard/videos/d/x3tkP6vz7ZCWM8DU3N3uFmMY.mp4

Reminded me of ...

9 Likes

Yeah. Itā€™s the ears. I thought the same thing. :grin:

2 Likes

You donā€™t know any Vulcan vegetation that starts with a B do you? :rofl:
Sadly, I must depart for a while. Good luck ppl!

5 Likes

Bar-kas, or Bā€™lltarr perhaps? You think I should try? :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks @Mad-Hatter :wink:
Odd, the code space was there upon my first connection, but itā€™s somehow gone now. [magic ward poof]

3 Likes

He became afraid of clowns later in life because their smiles are all the same. Red orb=Big red nose? :rofl:

4 Likes

Perhaps it may be something to do with the Crimson eyeā€¦

It is mentioned in the crashed ship beacon when you start a new game

T.H. is his WARE Tech. Do we have a name to match? Also, the Dr whos name ends in ā€œiā€ could sound like ā€œiā€ or rhyme with it.
Another bit, he does not like the crowd. The crowd does not speak. But he remembers because he hears the whispers of the crowd. They are sitting near a fountain. Could the whispers be the running water sounding like whispers?
And what he saw in the sky was a red shining dot.
The 2 times he remembers clearly were because of the whispers of the crowd and the smell of candy apples.
He became afraid of clowns later in life.
I am going to sleep now. Hoping I donā€™t dream of red whispering candied apples. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Completely looks like Spock. I tried cattle, cow, cows, fountain, candy apple, fair, father, and Lionel for the first one, none worked. May have spelled wrong, if someone wants to try.

1 Like

Alexander said at one point he could almost always smell burnt hay: this is called Phantosmia. More specifically for unpleasant smells: cacosmia.

Smells seem to trigger emotions for himā€¦

The fact nobodyā€™s been able to crack this in 11 hours makes me suspicious that we just canā€™t solve this right now.

1 Like

Same here, given that the next step in his profile unlocks on the 22nd (around a day from now), we may actually be not meant to solve it right now. Given that Emily told us to go over all the information, and Iā€™ve gone over the transcripts multiple times trying to find information/answers, nothing has even hit home with a possible solution.

2 Likes