Patient Intervention Thread - Simon

This thread is for discussion, collaboration, and speculation about the dreamer Simon. If a special task is required to help this dreamer, it will be shared in the Patient Support Thread.

Please try to keep off-topic chatter to a minimum, thank you!

Patient Support Thread on Reddit
Satcom-70 Uplink Dashboard

10 Likes

Patient file
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ware-virtual-dashboard/files/ga3ms81-2ms92fbl/Simon-PatientFile.pdf

3 Likes
Simon Patient File in images

Video background:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ware-virtual-dashboard/videos/d/DEyubT4Xvx8KLgkKU4EcLgqS.mp4

Suit:

8 Likes

Password is Beatrice

Finally found one first :smiley:

He talks of his grandmother with a lot of emotion, down one path he mentions her username is Trix1952, in the other he mentions Grandma Bea, so from there I tried Beatrix, which didn’t work, but then I tried the alternative spelling of Beatrice and bingo!

9 Likes

He is special, Twitch streamer lol

4 Likes

Hes playing the best game ever!

8 Likes

Woot! Way to go!!
And thanks for sharing how you finally broke the code. Perfect Post! A+++
I tried Trix1952, Grandma, Grandma Bea, Streamer, Gamer, and researched the Non-Sterile Environment bit, until finally … Ah! I figured it out LoL

4 Likes

Grrrr…my Miriad app has crashed and won’t work anymore. :angry:

1 Like

What’s up with his eyes?
Edit, I just noticed his exosuit is recharged with salt, lmao

4 Likes

Look at that computer too long, your eyes will turn square?

2 Likes

Well, per the patient profile note- all the suits are recharged with sodium

Oh no! :persevere: I’m sorry @Mad-Hatter

2 Likes

Well they imply his was the only one to drain on arrival, and to use if needed on the others.
Edit:I’m forever running out of likes, you are all liked!

1 Like

When I was a kid I thought if I sat too close to the TV I would get X-Ray eyes…lol. So I sat really close because I thought that would be cool. Maybe he has been doing the same. :rofl:

7 Likes

If these suits are an indication of new player models, every time someone comes to visit me I’m going to run away. :scream:

10 Likes

Well if they don’t include a pvp opt-out… that may be a good idea

5 Likes

Simon hits way too close to home for me. He’s a Let’s Player, and he recently lost a family member who was his biggest fan. For me, it was my mom, she was one of my first subscribers and she would watch my videos and tell me about them. She was also one of the few people I could talk and really open up to.

Also, it’s odd that I suggested Beatrice as Alexander’s wife’s name back when we were trying to solve “Burnt hay and B…”. Are they reading our comments to get writing ideas for the other dreamers?

17 Likes

Sorry to hear about your mom… Stay strong

4 Likes

I right away thought of you as well when having the conversation with Simon. Felt uncomfortable, knowing your recent story. You have my sympathy :hugs:

8 Likes

Well, thankfully, unlike him I DID finish college, have a day job, and am not a sore loser.

9 Likes

Sodium to recharge the suit? Are we getting a resource overhaul?

4 Likes