Patient Intervention Thread - Alexander

Do they strictly have to be posted to Reddit? I know the guy compiling all of them is here too so couldn’t these in theory be just grabbed from here and put into the compilation? Just curious.

4 Likes

I don’t know, that’s why I asked :grinning:
Unlike with Claire, Emily makes no mention of posting them on reddit.that one place.

2 Likes

Who knows? The more we spread them round, the better chance they have of ending up where they need to be.

4 Likes

I’m guessing you fellas got the recording parts taken care of now…? If there’s one lacking, I guess I could volunteer to do one. If I’m not too late… Maybe if I got on here more, that wouldn’t be an issue, lol.

2 Likes

I need help, please. I’m posting this for @Intrepolicious - who is at work right now. But, this is our ‘household’ contribution for Alexander could someone please add the song at the end for us? Thanks in advance.

https://clyp.it/otgb2irz

@DarthTrethon I’m wondering the same because I dislike Reddit. LoL!

7 Likes

I’d say contribute anything you’d like. The more the better! @hilightnotes created this thread:

How’s this:

https://clyp.it/pzbckl12

9 Likes

Ah! It’s perfect :grin: Thank you so much!
Edit: Shared to Reddit

2 Likes

We aim to please. :grinning:

1 Like

We’ve been told we have until midnight on Monday, so it’s not too late. You can’t have too many of these things. Make one, post it to Clyp, and send the link in. Come and make yourself sound silly, like the rest of us.

4 Likes

Thanks all! I thought you’d like that little Easter egg :wink:

6 Likes

I think KZZZT needs to be the official radio name for anyone broadcasting from within the simulation, it’s perfect! KZZZT FM, delivering all the latest news and gossip from within the simulation!

10 Likes

“kzzzt” DJ, "kzzzt"song, enjoyed it "kzzzt"much :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wonder Mily listen to KZZZT radio, KZZZT the radio for hero. :joy:

8 Likes

Aww man…
Those posts are awesome. It is very unfortunate for me that here in Switzerland, it is very difficult to ask a Dj to broadcast a song…
I tried a lots and no results, so kinda puts me out of the contribution…
But you guys are awesomely kzzzt reliable!

Emily will be proud of us!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

6 Likes

It was difficult, or impossible, for most of us to get a radio DJ to play these songs, too. So we had to get a bit creative.

Just record yourself announcing one of the records, then paste a copy of the record on the end. You can do it in your own language - there’s nothing in the instructions saying it has to be in English.

8 Likes

I believe there are more “ARG radios” than real radios who played these songs in the world last 2 days :smiley:

5 Likes

I haven’t listened to broadcast radio in like over a decade, but the last time I did almost every channel had certain times just for requests. It’s possible that changed, though, and it’s also possible they were not over the weekend…

2 Likes

There are also a bunch of internet stations with DJs to try.

@DevilinPixy

I just had a look at the Google drive. Nothing’s been uploaded there since yesterday. There are a bunch of recordings on here to be posted - but they only stay on Clyp.it for 24 hours.

I tried to upload them myself, but I don’t have permission to post there.

3 Likes