Patient Intervention Thread - Alexander

Trying to contribute aswell with Kerdorin’s help, made my announcement already! Just waiting for the expert to fix it (:

2 Likes

C’est beau! C’est belle! Merci!

Nice intro!

I’m getting a little worried now. The Reddit ARG threads appear to be completely inactive. Nobody is uploading the posts to the Google drive, and I can’t get a reply from anyone who can help.

I now find that the earliest of the Clyp.it posts, from yesterday, have already been deleted. The same will start happening to todays, by tomorrow morning.

To avert total disaster, I’ve copied all the posts we currently have awaiting upload to my own hard drive. At least, when we do get access, we can replace them.

4 Likes

I create an account to be sure mine will stay more than 24h but i didn’t see how downloading from this site. I had to go deep in the media page code to find Arpojia’s announcement ^^

2 Likes

Well, I have some trick plug-ins for Firefox. I can download most things.

2 Likes

I thought for sure @hilightnotes was putting them together :cold_sweat: He mentioned a deadline of Sunday 11:59PM Eastren on the other thread. I’m guessing that he doesn’t realize the clips will expire…

1 Like

The duke has had a voice change! lol

Love the intro. Good job! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And here is my humble contribution!
And a huge thumbs up/thank you to @kerdorin who did an Awesome job. :clap:

8 Likes

I’m not even sure he knows they should go onto the Google drive. I don’t even know if he has access.

1 Like

“Sax, Love, and Rock’n’Roll!”

If I have a weakness, it’s for amazing saxophone playing like this. :heart:

2 Likes

It’s the voice I grew up with. I had to lose it for professional reasons. You can’t talk to Managing Directors and senior lawyers if you sound like you’re about to steal their dog.

2 Likes

You had the perfect lenght for your announcement, not many things to ajust all in the end :wink:

1 Like

Love the intro! Extra-dimensional! :`D

1 Like

I had to go back and re-read the instructions. Are you sure they have to be on Goggle Drive- specifically. Here’s the post from Reddit. It says, submit in one big playlist:

I’m not sure what or how he’s planning. But, the fact the clips expire is an issue. So, thank you for saving them.

4 Likes

I somehow missed this one earlier! Nice DJ work @sheralmyst ! :heart:

1 Like

From what I know, the Google drive was setup by someone (Nyx?), then recently decided to let Discord user igmii / @hilightnotes take over. Not sure access to the Google drive was sorted. As I understand the recordings are being gathered, likely local since … I have no clue, I can only suggest to sort this with @hilightnotes / igmii.

3 Likes

GRAH! BEAN SOUP! --almost out of likes again!

1 Like

OK, I’ll try. This is not going well…

2 Likes

No, they don’t. They need to be on an accessible, stable, file hosting site, (which Clyp.it isn’t), and they need to be gathered into a playlist, (which Cllyp.it can’t do, but Google Drive can.)

Plus, the first four files to be submitted are already on the Google Drive, and the Clyp.it versions have expired.

Great intro and I Love that song!

1 Like