NMS: BEYOND pre-release August 14

And I predicted a 2 second sound bite would send us into a frenzy…well, a 4 second vid does the same.
Couches confirmed! (and potted plants) :rofl:

7 Likes

Yeah, but theres a lot going on in those 2 seconds to get hyped about. looking forward to the 50 frame by frame analysisisis from the toobers :smiley:

6 Likes

I’ll try and content myself with having a release date. I was hoping they’d tell us about the third part of Beyond though. I’m all about the VR support, so anything else is just a bonus.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Chaos on Discord

6 Likes

1.5 weeks to go, still not more info. Yeah, they’re sticking to their guns, alright! :rofl:
The soundtrack in that announcement is unexpectedly ominous, though… Wonder what that’s about.

5 Likes

I’m working from home that day so I can get it downloaded and ready :grin:

Unless it’s like the last major update where I took a day off work and it didn’t drop till around 5pm anyway!

6 Likes

Like someone somewhere pointed out, HG dropped more info 1 week before NEXT so perhaps they will do the same this time. If so, then we might get the 3rd element on Wednesday.

6 Likes

Haha so true! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I knew it, that weekend we’ll all be going a bit nuts.

Okay. Okay. A LOT NUTS. Calm everyone, calm… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Holly Mother of God…

Here are our NEEEEWS!!!

Beers now

6 Likes

So I popped into GameStop. Still not up for pre-order. With the release so near, it most likely means it will drop into their hands at the last moment.
I plopped an extra $5 on The Outer World with the understanding that she will move it onto BEYOND should it become available. She will call me if it does become available before release.
I love my local GameStop crew. :sunglasses:
EDIT
This section from the press release really stands out:

Beyond will be our most ambitious chapter so far, and something we’ve been working ridiculously hard on. We’ll continue to support No Man’s Sky in this way for the foreseeable future.

We look forward to sharing more in the coming weeks, there’s a bunch more to talk about and can’t wait to join you in playing August 14th.

8 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: BEYOND Video Breakdown

The third part is that on August 14th we will all collectively fill our pants. The reason they can’t reveal it before launch is because knowing it will happen in advance actually prevents it from happening, and people would just call em liars again.

Personally, I just bought stock in Tena and I’m fully prepared to fill mine with three, possibly four, bodily excretions on the 14th.

You heard it hear first, the third feature is crapping your pants in amazement over the first two features. They will be B E Y O N D cleaning.

6 Likes

Moved above to a new thread so we can discuss the video

4 Likes

Apparently SM is feeling the love

8 Likes

I’m sensing a growing theme :frog:

2 Likes

FROGS??? I hope not!!! lol that is not EMILY!!!

4 Likes

That little devil Emily is a pixie. She never left and occasionally posts here on this forum under a different name.

5 Likes

That is a serious accusation……… evidence?

5 Likes

No evidence, but Im sure she is not a frog.:laughing:

5 Likes