New email from Old Gods, new task

Oh darn it! Now I am out again. :clown_face:

The https://www.satcom-70.com website appears all grey to me. Is it the same for you guys?

Looks normal for me.

2 Likes

Is that what you mean?

Seems like they still have not made the website available on mobile. A&S is aware of it, not sure they can/will manage to fix it.

1 Like

So back to the email. Can we see a show of hands, how many of us actually picked up our V.4 Atlas Passes and flipped it over to confirm our CSD ID number?

4 Likes

Nope… I can only see grey… nothing else appears on the page…

(raising my hand) :raised_back_of_hand:

3 Likes

If you kept the email address that you originally had with Waking Titan, that number will be the same me thinks

I dont have an atlas pass v.4 because i only joined in the past month or so.

Has it worked for you before? Maybe restart the browser or clear cache/cookies/history?

I’ve tried with a different browser and it shows a world map with animations now…

1 Like

Glad you got it to work, albeit on a different browser.

Always remember, in Chrome you can tap the 3 little dots in the top right corner and go down to request desktop site. Works in Firefox as well but we have been asked to use Chrome in the e-mail.

Hmmm, seems like we may not have to continue trying as the email mentions the task to complete when done right:

Most important is to get as many users to do this I guess.

1 Like

Welp, its been nice discussing this matter with you all. I should rest. 6:30 and all.

See ya’s!

2 Likes

Sleep well, sweet ‘dreams’.

Dreams? All I dream about is staring at The Atlas. It’s drilled into my head and I can’t stop thinking it’s there. Floating. Watching.

3 Likes

@Intrepolicious :raised_hand:

@Nepilepsy and @sheralmyst I see the same grey screen with the logo on my mobile, LG G5. Even on chrome and on desktop mode. I’ll be retrying it as soon as i get to my microsoft surface pro. It should work on that one as it is an actual PC.

So, im not always at my PC to view the map with the red dot over it. Can someone let me know the next time it will cross over the San Jose, California, USA area or the Mountain View, California, USA area?

1 Like