May 17 - 19 Final 5 Glyphs Active / SM Interview / Voice Recordings Task

So do we do a coordinated approach and pick an article we all do or do we just choose at random?

Just in time!

How about articles relating to the books that were posted

As I read it, we need a minimum of 33 people to read 100 sentences from any Wikipedia articles. They need to include five languages. They must be recorded in MP3 format, and compiled into a single file. Then the file needs to be uploaded.

If we only use 33 people, they will have to say three sentences each.

4 Likes

Lol that’d be sweet! But it can really be about anything… literally anything we find on Wikipedia. I might read my favourite sentence from the Rick Astley page

1 Like

Awesome. Maybe you should start a thread just for that? Get organized! :grinning:

1 Like

Oh no! You’re gonna Rick Roll the whole thing aren’t you? :rofl:

3 Likes

It does say Any article :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The mods are asleep! Let’s Rock!!

9 Likes

Oh no! I am all out of likes AGAIN! That is 3 days in a row. here :heart:

7 Likes

@sheralmyst I’ll take your heart emoji as collateral, no worries!

1 Like

You can post the recordings to my TooWeak@virginmedia.com email. If everybody does three sentences, I’ll compile them and post them.

If you can’t do MP3, do any recording format you can manage. I can convert it.

5 Likes

Can I start a new topic in the forum with this email? @Polyphemus

Yes, why not?

Didn’t Echo create digital versions of people using audio recordings of their voice? Is that what’s going to happen here? Are we going to become echoes?

3 Likes

Coooool…I can see that happening. :scream:

1 Like

This is the only version of satcom I can view but I can’t click on anything, where are people finding the info about uploading audio? I’ve read through everything but can’t seem to find the source for upload or the info on recording content on satcom

1 Like

GO HERE

2 Likes

Are we sure the instruction does not mean each audio file should be sent in a single message rather than needing to collate all the audio files into one message? Wouldn’t that make it a rather large file to upload?

NoNo No THREE sentences!!

2 Likes