May 17 - 19 Final 5 Glyphs Active / SM Interview / Voice Recordings Task

Well, at least 33 voices. Go for it!

My name is Legion, because we are manyā€¦

4 Likes

But they want us to upload sentences from wikipedia articles i.e. not really our own recordings. Rather, we are to download audio clips from WP articles in different languages. ā€¦ ehh I think?

3 Likes

Oh? I thought we should record a sentence from wikipedia in our own voicesā€¦ But considering the context, your suggestion makes more sense. I didnā€™t know Wikipedia had audio articlesā€¦?

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL ***** did i miss!??? im gone for 15 mins and all this happens!?

What do we need to send? What audio files?

Ahh right, What youā€™re saying makes sense @jedidia! I guess it can be interpreted both ways

I really think it is us. Make a recording of ourselves reading one sentence.

1 Like

Is this the official place to drop our recordings?

1 Like

What do we need to say? i just got back and i am so confsued LOL!

It said one upload. Weā€™ll have to organise ourselves. Iā€™ll rather leave that to people more ambitious than meā€¦

You are in good company. One sentence from any Wikipedia Article

1 Like

what?

Why?
oh nvm! it wont make sense anyways.

So record ourself saying a line from any wiki article?

So is it true it needs to be one upload?

There will be groups and individuals dropping in audio files who are not part of this group. We canā€™t prevent that. The feeling inn discord is that Wikipedia is the source for the content but not the actual audio files themselves.

I would agree.

https://goo.gl/forms/rqIWzqXquaiAVsed2
offical NMS upload

2 Likes

Did anyone notice the red ā€˜hazyā€™ stuff on Satcom move?

Good! Now weā€™re talking! PUN intended!! ehhhhā€¦

2 Likes

Yea they would really have no way of knowing if its an audio file from WP or our own voicesā€¦ So recording sentences in our own voice would be great I believe.

Yes! And we have til Tuesday. We can do thisā€¦if we get at least 33 unique voices to do 100 sentences and at least 5 languages in thereā€¦where is @Polyphemus?

3 Likes

Here, Miss.

3 Likes