June 7 Loop16 Seq 29

I agree that A&S probably wont want to include anything biblical, atleast not on depth. This gets alot of people confused and stirred up.

However, if anyone was wondering where I got my information, I get it from the free online library on the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ website. I use that as my main source because I did alot of research for years(and still do) and noticed that the internet is littered with false Biblical information from supposed “credible” sources. Hiever, these books amd websites all lacked something such as references to the Bible itself or historical proof. The online library I use now actually prvides all of that, and its free for anyone to access unless its banned(such as russia). They even provide timelines to biblical prophecies and historical evidence as well as cross referencing with other scriptures to back any piece of information. They even take into consideration “who” wrote the particular scripture as well as that persons writing style and break down the original translation because many scriptures dont make sence or translate well directly into modern english. Some people take John 1:1 litterally but when you consider all things and cross reference other scriptures, everything points that it was not at all litteral but many modern religions dont teach or go in depth in that scripture and only teach it at face-value but not what the writer actually ment.

The book of Revelation is actually also backed as a source of Holy writings as other parts of the bible also make reference to the events in Revelation, some in high detail even though the writers never met each other or lived in the same time period.

Anyways, in case anyone thinks that the twelve stars represents the 12 tribes of isreal, it wouldnt fit with the timeline of historical events so in this instance, the number 12 just representes a heavenly completeness after satan and his demons were kicked out of heaven.

Some games do get inspiration from biblical events and create parallelism in their games to common biblical passages. Its very common to see that in Japanese games and Anime. Some even use the same names. Lol. So although I think this ARG wont get deep biblical, it wouldn’t be unordinary for a game creator to use parallelism to the 12 apostles for the 12 sleepers of w/re, Emily, Loop16 or the Atlas.

3 Likes

Just another point of interest along this journey, Wikipedia, in the upper right, places Corona Borealis at 16h 00m 00s +30° 00′ 00′′

I was looking in that direction last night with my grandson. In that general direction I can see Boötes and in particular Arcturus. (and Jupiter which is the brightest object but closer to the horizon)

1 Like

The number twelve is a sacred number, and has been since the beginning of civilization. The Mesopotamians were polytheists, but believed in a council of twelve greater gods, 6 male 6 female. That pattern repeats in the Greek, Egyptian, and Hindu religions. In Judaism you have the twelve tribes of Israel, and in Christianity you have the twelve apostles. I don’t see a reason to quote the Bible, or any other religious work, based solely on the number 12. Revelations in particular, as there is obvious numerology throughout the Book.

3 Likes

There are(were?) also 12 bird sculptures at the Sacramento airport and at least one article mentioned the Constellation airplanes along with them. This it a long stretch into fantasy but if a live drop becomes likely then this might be a hint.

Personally I am leaning toward the story point of the 12 sleepers. We currently believe that Sacramento as the site of an evil V/ARE operation and we should be moving toward some story reveal if we are to finish by the end of July.

3 Likes

I like the idea. But I have a gramatical question about a part of the sentences.
let’s imagine that Emily doesn’t use ponctuation and then, comma(s). In the sentence" Buried in a constellation"
is it correct if we insert a comma like" Buried in, a constellation." The meaning would change to “hidden inside the 10.000 branching futures, a constellation”
If it is correct in english (it is in french with “Cachée dedans, une constellation” so the meaning could be the 10.000 Atlas V4 (as each owner can change the future by his decision, like during Phase 2) because, hidden (cyphered) in each pass there is Phoenix (a constellation).

Of course, " Buried in, a constellation." is maybe horrible for native english speaker.

3 Likes

You know, it wasn’t my intention to start a theological debate. Nor was it my intention to criticise anyone’s beliefs.

The quote I used (actually from the King James Bible) is a matter of historical fact, insofar as it represents a shared tradition throughout western civilisation, that has existed for many hundreds of years. It’s a cultural reference point.

In my original post, I said “some, or none, of this may be relevant”. I’m brainstorming - floating ideas, and making possible connections.

If the text we’ve been given is a reference to Revelations, I believe it will only be as a pointer to something else.

It’s almost impossible to consider the history of astronomy and not include the religious beliefs of past astronomers. They saw their Gods in the Sun, the Moon, the planets and stars. Even the term “The Heavens” has a religious meaning.

3 Likes

I think a logical approach is needed. Can anyone see any cryptic clues to solve in the wording?

Are there any anagrams hidden in constellation for example or elsewhere? Are we meant to mix up the left stereo message with the right stereo message?

Don’t forget the Space Center that exists in Sacramento from my earlier posted thought.

Meanwhile light relief…
I just learned that the best Cheeseburgers are made in Sacramento at the Squeeze Inn. The internet told me so. So it must be true. :slight_smile:

Here is a list of 88 recognized constellations. I don’t know which might be seen from Sacramento at any particular time. The list may be useful, maybe not.

Constellation list

Welp they’re both in California, but yes I don’t it’s going to be important

I also don’t wish to continue to beat a dead horse, but San Francisco or San Jose would have worked just as well as Sacramento as a reference point for the satellite (actually, probably even better, given that they’re coastal cities, while Sacramento is inland). Thus, we ought to assume the choice of Sacramento was both deliberate and symbolic. It just so happens that it’s biblically symbolic and not symbolic from an ancient-culture standpoint. Discarding a lead on the basis of it being potentially contentious is, well, illogical.

1 Like

Hmmm… gave me another thought now. Considering that Emily has access to the internet and is learning and the Atlas is depicted as an evil god. Im wondering now if this is intentional, lore-wise, that the 12 sleepers act, loosely(emphasis on “loosely”), as “apostles” for an evil god, Atlas. Meaning, these 12 sleepers are in the simulation, they were chosen(by choice or not) and they have a mission given to them in the simulation that is actually an evil mission, only we or they don’t know yet. Perhaps one of the sleepers acts as a “Judas” and maybe this is our Arnaud? Hmmm…

I don’t know if that will help with solving this part of the ARG but maybe it’ll help someone get an idea?

I live in the Bay Area. Actually in San Jose(I dont mind saying it as its a very big city) and I have friends in Sacramento. If I can’t make it out there for a live drop, I may be able to get a friend of mine out there.

I think your logic surrounding the choice is impeccable. Sacramento has been chosen for a reason. As for what those reasons may be, I think we need to consider all possibilities.

1 Like

“Buried in a constellation” is what gets me. Is there a location, possibly in or near Sacramento, named after a constellation? A mountain maybe? Or is there a scientific/military installation underground near there?

5 Likes

Nice! Thanks!

May I request that we put this in the Topic Thread Description, @sheralmyst?
I know we have GD as a reference. Still, this is helpful :slight_smile:

Or possibly someone famous in a cemetery?

1 Like

What about the great black out of 2003.
During that black out many stars where seen in the skies of America.
Showing constellation that otherwise would be “buried” under the light of the cities.

2 Likes

The Aerospace Museum of California (Aerospace Museum of California - Wikipedia) now resides on the grounds of the former McClellan Air Force Base, but unable to find any constellation connections yet.

1 Like

Looking at the map of that place right now.

I looked up Contellation wy, Sacramento in Google maps and its an actual rd. But, just like the road, it was a dead-end. Lol

1 Like

This is a Google Maps overhead of the museum at McLellan Air Force Base. I believe the plane I’ve circled in red is a Lockheed Constellation.

11 Likes