There is one ![]()
This plane is a constellation, built by Lockheed
Edit: @Polyphemus is so fast ![]()
@Polyphemus, @kerdorin: Great find, guys!
Searching this currently.
This is quickly becoming a rabbit hole. This is the only crash site of a Lockheed Constellation with 12 fatalities, and it’s in France. ASN Aircraft accident Lockheed L-749A Constellation F-BAZM Périllos
Emily
Systems Engineer at Lockheed Martin
San Francisco Bay AreaAviation & Aerospace
Current
Lockheed Martin
Previous
Skybox Imaging, San Jose State University, MESA Engineering Program - San Jose State University
Education
San Jose State University
Skybox imaging ?
Leads to
Terra Bella, now part of Planet, designs and operates the SkySat satellite constellation. We use data from space to solve problems on Earth; and are pioneering the search for patterns of change in the physical world to help address global economic, environmental, and humanitarian challenges.
I like the way you think, but no, “futures buried in, a constellation” is awfully wrong english.
I never perceived the Atlas to be evil. It’s got a very different concept of morality, which could be assumed in an omnipotent being, and Telamons story tells us that the Atlas isn’t quite working as designed, but evil is far too strong a word, I think.
I don’t find that stretch too long… That sounds like exactly the kind of puzzle they might throw at us.
Is anyone here a language expert? I was curious to know if the clue we got was written in “hexameter”. It looks like it to me, but I thought I would ask.
I awoke from a nightmare
Screams of anger engulfed in flame
and then 10,000 branching futures
I saw Sacramento
Twelve dreaming without sleep
Buried in a constellation
Great, thanks for the answer. I’m not comfortable with the possible poetic licence in english ![]()
To be fair, you wouldn’t have to rearrange it too much to achieve what you suggested: “In futures buried, a constellation” would be perfectly acceptable but there’s not really a reasonable way to put the transmitted sentence into that form.
Yes my premise was that Emily didn’t send any punctuation sign and maybe we had to add some to “understand” the message. But as “And then,10,000 branching futures. Buried in, a constellation.” is awfull english i was certainly wrong.
Oh, what the heck: I’ll kick the dead horse one more time, even if it doesn’t help us solve the puzzle.
Last Supper (Sacramento) → Death of Christ → Resurrection (Phoenix). The Thursday - Sunday timeline even lines up appropriately. Someone let Peaceful Gamer know I just added an antenna to his tinfoil hat.
Reconaissance version:
Wingtip tanks and fuselage dome. Nicknamed “Warning Star”. Clue?
status updated app updated
List of Constellation accidents here:
Specifically note that on January 11, 1963: An SGAC L-749A (F-BAZM) struck the side of Mount Lapalme, killing all 12 crew.
It’s not entirely clear to me where Mount Lapalme actually is. There is a Lapalme in France, but I can’t find a Mount (Mont?) Lapalme.
RC 121 model in
Polyphemis’ picture crashed in MA. Different version, same series
https://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=19580525-1
are you on the APP ?
stuff is happening
Yes. It’s asking for something - I’ve no idea what.
type in node(root)
its a game
Tell me the rules.
dm21 is doing a map hes live on mixer