June 7 Loop16 Seq 29

@LilLadyD76, I am waiting for the same information dump lol

2 Likes

I’ve recently been using the economy scanner on NMS an those look remarkably like the different systems when looking at the galactic map when in the economy filter!

3 Likes

Sky’s the limit
March 2nd 2010

what about this from the pastebin from node(8081)

and the picture of athlas from 7124 saves as LT0MZZ5

When I convert the binary found in certain node to text via a binary to text web page I get a couple of letters and question mark symbols and the myriad app doesn’t like them, any help would be appreciated :+1:

The Myriad dashboard also plays a soundfile that apearantly gets blocked by Adblock.
So if you’re running Adblock and dont hear anything on the dashboard you can disable it.

Dont know if there’s any importance to the soundfile however.

1 Like

If it can help you here is what I tried (for nothing)

I took the “urna dictum consectetuer” and transformed in binary (without spaces). I used it as a “matrix” for later. (well, I also tried with “urnadictmose” each unique letters)
I tokk the decyphered files number from the memo (34126 and 125132189 then) and binary too.
After that, I tried boolean between the latin and numbers binaries (AND, OR, XOR)

As 34126 is 5 digits and we have 22 letters in the matrix i tried with the 5 firsts, the 5 lasts.

Each time i had a “coherent” result I entered it in the dashboard.
All that for no result :sweat:

The binaries we have by the nodes are working by pair, using a XOR to find the result. Not sure there is something more to do with.

1 Like

I haven’t caught up with the rest of this thread yet, but that looks like colours given to designated ‘levels’ that are assigned to gear in video games (maybe table-top games too, come to think of it).

#Tinhat asks: Is this an indication that NMS N E X T is going to have a leveling system and corresponding gear chasing?

4 Likes

thats a interesting thought, first u connect then u work your way up

1 Like

That was my first thought: “hmm, those are almost identical to the gear-leveling system colors in God of War!”

3 Likes

I believe its the same colors for destiny as well.(Atleast for part 1, i dont know if it remained that way after later updates.) its your typical RPG style color codes.

2 Likes

Remember the same colour coding when chasing gear in WoW.

1 Like

So are you basically saying your having the same problem??

Not really. The binaries you talk which are in certain nodes are only there to give clues for crypted nodes.
I.E in the node 2873 there are 2 files with binaries:
01101010 10111100 10111100 10111000 10011101 01110010 01011111 and
00101000 11010011 11010010 11011001 11110011 00011100 00110000
With only one we have nothing, but if you do a certain boolean, XOR, with the 2 binaries you obtain
01100010 01101111 01101110 01100001 01101110 01101110 01101111
Bonanno in ASCII
Bonanno was a clue to decrypt node 7500

What I did was only tries to find new file name to enter in the dashboard.

4 Likes

@kerdorin @DevilinPixy
I’m perplexed by this string of unknown characters… I do not think it’s Arabic btw… but it does remind me of the corrupted version of the Superlumina page and the symbolic alphabet introduced during the marathon twitch stream in Phases 2 and 3 last year of Waking Titan… maybe there is some connection there?

1 Like

I really liked that alien type font. I hope MMS adopts it in game somehere. It was a great design and a simple code to decipher an ‘alien like language’. It should be seen on starships or signs of something.

Can hardly believe it’s now almost a year since I posted this:

2 Likes

i was thinking that since the myriad dashboard updated to show a more in depth look at our satellite, perhaps it has some more cooridinating with it ?
along with the legendary, epic etc dots… its been mentioned the travelling ones will disappear if the corresponding color is clicked right?

2 Likes

Yes that’s what I tought aswell, gear leveling! :confetti_ball:

I’m starting to think having to gear jetpack, exosuit, multitool, helmet?

2 Likes

We already have leveled gear. The stuff you can find comes in classes A to S, and much of the craftable stuff comes in sigma to theta levels, omega in some rare cases. Same thing, different names, really.
The only thing we can’t switch currently is the suit… Of which there is an image hidden in the dashboards code… huh… Maybe we were looking at the player models the wrong way. Might be they’re not customisable avatars, might be they’ll be procedural equipment that you find and buy like multitools and spaceships (though I would prefer it if they did that with exocraft first). Maybe drop pods won’t just let you buy a new slot for your suit, maybe they’ll let you buy a new suit, like it’s currently done with multitools in shelters. It would fit the rest of the game, for sure, which basically emphasises “customization through exploration” instead of creativity.

6 Likes

Full Node Chart

This includes all nodes, links, images and solutions.

For those who only wish to view:
View here

Alternatives for those who wish to be able to edit:

or

24 Likes