June 7 Loop16 Seq 29

Thanks for reminding me of my favourite ARG related picture :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it’s the Beijing Research Lab that experienced the explosion. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
And Emily was ‘recovered’ from that and is now remembering the events. I don’t think Elizabeth was killed. But, I do think that Harry might have been because I think he is the mysterious man that Géraldine was speaking of.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Microsoft at E3 it 5 minutes?

2 Likes

looks like about 3o min or so

Were the Capt Harry puzzles ever get solved? I don’t see anything about them at GD.

Probably yes

But atm we can’t use it.

2 Likes

The same R.E.M. song was played in a loop all day on a Minneapolis radio station many years ago when they changed format. I guess that’s a thing that radio stations do.

2 Likes

I’ve been in radio for 30 years…we do all kinds of those stunts. One time I was launching a station called “The heartbeat of rock” and we played nothing but a heartbeat’s sound for 2 days.

11 Likes

Red: Connection
Green: Uncommun
Blue: Rare
Purple: Epic
Yellow: Legendary
dots

What does that mean guys? anyone saw it?

4 Likes

It somehow links to the nodes. But as to what end it affects other things we are not sure yet. If you watch the signal at the bottom, when a coloured ball floats across it affects the bar in the bottom left.

If you click the coloured dots on and off it turns the ability to see the dots floating along the signal on and off.

oh right… I saw Polyphemus talking about it earlier…
and if you stay on it with the pointer, it says what I wrote on the post just before, humm mysterious

As @DevilinPixy suggested earlier, it looks like something that hasn’t been fully activated yet. It’s too complicated to just be eye candy, so it’s probably the basis of a future task or puzzle.

3 Likes

Emily said “When Myraid app will be fully activated” So or we miss something or we need another step before.

Still lots of elements in the top left window yet to be discovered yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is probably something to do with the decyphered file numbers from the memo, the pseudo latin sentence from Myriad dashboard.

I know probably it’s a stupid question.
But I couldn’t keep up with the tread this last few days.
I’ve just found 21 files in the Node(####) thing.
But still I have only one file.
Did I miss something?
Also
How do I Decript Files?
(No need to write everything.
Just tell me in which post this was discussed, and I’ll check it myself)

1 Like

This was released as the help guide.

3 Likes

There’s a spreadsheet giving the detail for decrypting the files here:

2 Likes

There was another command added on Reddit by EM1LY (atlas-loop16), which was missing from the help guide above:
readmemblock(*)

3 Likes

That worksheet is amazing! :grin: However, I don’t speak fluent computer language. I wonder if someone has pulled all the node files… rather it be pastebin, imgur or whatever and put them all in one spot?
That way we can easily see what’s been discovered. I mean I found one attached file and it took me forever to figure out that it was pastebin. And no, I’m not ashamed to admit that
among all of my fellow CSD Smartie Pants.

8 Likes