June 19th and 21st - New Guidance Protocols + Element 3 Discussion

Good news…I can draw wobbly stick figures. :grin: No, really, atrocious stuff…I probably couldn’t pass an art class to save my life.

Time Question

Anyone find it odd that there is a 2m12s gap the question at 04:31:11 I can sort of understand the 1m19 when Emily is told about Liz at 04:26:20 but most it’s rather a large gap

1 Like

That does seem weird…I don’t know…maybe Emily needed a bit of time to grief.

Maybe she ran her simulations to confirm the answer. She was asked to make a prediction.

1 Like

That says something about the way time runs in the simulation. In order to make a prediction, Emily has to re-create the whole universe, and run it through - right from the start.

2 Likes

I gave credit to @DevilinPixy for solving the “uneasy barton” puzzle in this video:

8 Likes

Kudos @DevilinPixy Very Well Done! You’re a Rock :stars:

4 Likes

Well done!! You must have a brain the size of a planet!! :smiley:

5 Likes

At the end of Waking Titan, I would like this to be the last Youtube song we get. Make it happen puppetmasters.

5 Likes

If its not that mac, then I hope it’s this.

A song called Reset by a math rock band from the UK that isn’t 65daysofstatic ;]

The videos about saving the world (well, sorta) and the songs called reset so seems kinda fitting too :slight_smile: plus there’s bonus Matt Berry in there for good measure.

I know youre a gentleman broncos fan Mac so I think you’ll really enjoy the aesthetic of this video :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Amazing! Well done you!

1 Like

I agree.
There is a prediction in No Man’s Sky (can’t remember it fully though):
“And in the end they are all as one, laughing, singing and living , not aware of any apocalypse coming”
It’s not exactly what is said but I understood this meaning from it…

2 Likes

Very funny video! I still want everyone to be “safe and sound” in the end though.

1 Like

Is that the guy from the IT crowd?

1 Like

Element 3 has been decrypted! Please post a picture of it and/or link to it.

Element 3

10 Likes

I knew it! I knew the last hologram would be the new type of ship!

4 Likes

Ok so we get a better view of it…looks like a ship, unlikely to be a freighter or anything too big…unclear what the deal is here…our current freighters can’t support larger ships than what we have now and even some of those clip very badly going in or even when docked. So this may end up being something else entirely…like a submarine exocraft maybe or some such.

2 Likes

SatKev on the discord posted this image, thinks they might be landing pads on both sides. Thoughts?
It’s hard for me to say without knowing the size of the ship, but he might be right.

3 Likes

The image is too small to make out clearly and it’s all a blue hologram so we can’t see the blue lighting associated with docking bays…I really don’t think this is a freighter though.