June 19th and 21st - New Guidance Protocols + Element 3 Discussion

Well done, really.

1 Like

Once again, a work of applied genius.

Tell me once more, why you’re not in charge of CERN?

5 Likes

err guys reveal 3 is incoming and we had no status update yet, its started ahead of the last one aobut 40%

2 Likes

Added the solve to my post above.

2 Likes

Great job finding that…any ideas who did this, or what it might mean for the game?

1 Like

Question is there an actual mobile app? Cannot get the conversation uplink to display on my phone

Don’t think you can…it doesn’t work that way. It downloaded a RAR file to my laptop, extracted an unreadable file from it called log.3022, and then I told my laptop to open it using notepad…only then did it become readable.

1 Like

Btw Major’s name, Sophia Dubois, might become relevant

1 Like

I managed to extract and read the log.3022 on mobile so that part works

1 Like

Forgive me if I’ve misunderstood.

Go to the Myriad Dashboard

In the bottom left corner, type "search log.3022 "

Click send.

It will return a link to a .ZIP file, archive.zip

Opening the zip file gives you another file - log.3022

log.3022 is actually a text file. @DevilinPixy has given the text above.

3 Likes

Can also input that command on the dashboard on the app.

1 Like

Well done!

2 Likes

Well looks like good old Alexander is going to die…because I don’t know any radio stations and I don’t even know how they want people to prove that they got a radio station to sing one of those songs for Alexander…I genuinely don’t know how they plan on getting proof of that.

“What I need you to do is call in to a radio station that’s taking song requests, and ask them to play one of the songs for Alexander. Get them to say his name, if you can. Record the DJ introducing the songs, and the song itself, and put them all together into one big playlist for me.”

No, not sing. LoL! :joy: You’d have to call into a station and request a specific song and record the conversation…

To play the song, same difference, you know what I mean…how do they plan on getting proof of that?

1 Like

you have to get the DJ to say the song dedication is for Alexander and record it

1 Like

call the radio station on speaker phone and record the conversation and the song being played…

1 Like

Well…I’m less than useless…I haven’t listened to a radio station in nearly two decades I think…and I never called one in my life. I also don’t have any suitable recording equipment…my phone could technically do it but it would be total trash.

Okay, but you’re not useless… because there is another comic book challenge for Claire. Did you see it?

1 Like

Let’s try and keep discussion about Alexander on the respective topic. Thank you.

2 Likes