In-Game ARG Activity

I don’t think they can open. Not until the update. They don’t have the code to do it.

2 Likes

looks a little different now lol. About 30 comm stations there.

I’m happy they’re finally adding tasks for us to do in game as well, even if I find out 2 hours after everything was discovered :laughing:

2 Likes

they were all at the galactic hub. there are thousands of traveller there

1 Like

@LilLadyD76 Got it! That’s very clear now. I only started with the ARG between phase 1 and 2. Thanks for pointing this out! So this is not the first time there has been an in-game component to the discovery process.

1 Like

Yep, just making sure everyone knew. And also promoting one of my favorite NMS streamers.

1 Like

Soon, brother. Sooooon

clasps hands together fiendishly

raises hood

sacrifices another fool to the great portal who watch’th over us

6 Likes

Something in the text is nagging at my brain-meats. Nada mentions more Aberrations near the center. Could that be referencing portals? Could portals be more prevalent closer to the center?

Edit: or has waking titan finally melted my mind?

1 Like

My only consolation being that I spent the time it took this to develop obliviously playing nms… Now I’m on the move, again, secuestered by my wife to another week of beach, away from anything but mobile, yet again… @toddumptious, stick to the thread for one more day, so I get time to reach a wi-fi before any mayor development! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nada also called them glitches…we have seen a lot of that lately…connection?

Your wife is an agent from Superlumina, she’s sabotaging your efforts. Get rid of her, Citizen Scientist! XD

My current predicament is, I really wanted to chill out and boot up Mercury Process for the night, but I’m afraid I’ll miss an important email from Atlas Foundation :confused:

3 Likes

You made her day… Now she thinks NMS is not giving me any money AND trying to kill her. It’s fallout al over again! (*she did laugh)

1 Like

Something to read
Artemis duels Atlas (mythology)

5 Likes

There has been a lot of glitches, and they usually point us in the right direction. I’m reminded of one of the encounters with Nada in the anomaly in the Mercury Process: “Find flaws in model, exploit, find truth”. I don’t know what any of it means except that it’s possible whoever created the simulation did not intentionally create the portals?

2 Likes

Artemis or Art3mis from Ready Player One?

2 Likes

This does address the diappointment felt when upon finding a portal, nothing happened. I only ever found 1 and that was a ways back, before the update. Wanted to stay right there but couldn’t at the time because of no base building. That was on ps4. On pc now and have yet to find one…

Yeah I’m still trying to find one again. I found one way back near my starting planet, well before there was any way to mark it. Haven’t seen another since, though I haven’t been able to devote much time to hunting (those pearls ain’t gonna farm themselves! :grinning:)

3 Likes

I found one on my starting planet… Many moons ago. Never found one ever again.

2 Likes

There are lots around. My home planet has at least six. In general. if you can find ruins, you can find portals. There is actually a method of finding portals by using ruins - it’s not 100% reliable, but it mostly works.

2 Likes

Please share

Wait, is NMS actually OASIS? we need to find that copper key! :smiley:

1 Like