In-Game ARG Activity

She’s also known for childbirth, virginity, and the protection of women. So yeah, not “fertility”, but actually birthing children. My bad.

2 Likes

Thanks. Would’ve been cool to be a part of that. Good work.

I made a summary post of all this, then noticed you did much the same in your latest edit. Def did not intend to duplicate or steal precious internet points, just got excited and… you know how it goes. :sweat_smile:

As the OP, I’d be happy to leave this topic to you. Say the word and I’ll delete the “Sequence Retrieval” post I made.

1 Like

God Dammit, I knew it was gonna happen soon :frowning: Just thought they’d be a bit more on the nose about “hey time to boot up mercury process” kinda thing

Have a lot of reading to do it seems! I was gonna boot up NMS/sit on discord soon as I got in from work like two hours ago but I had genuine obligations to another online community first… Oh… Hey, now… It’s not like that, you know you’re the only one for me… They mean nothing to me!

7 Likes

I have tried punching everything related to her in the command field with no results even the island she was born on

@toddumptious I feel you buddy. I promised to make dinner for my girlfriend today so I was offline for a while, as I cooked and ate with her. Little did I know that a frenzied search for comm balls was happening online at that very same moment. Just saw all of this like 10 mins ago.

Crazy but once again absolutely impressive on behalf of CSD. Go us!! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I think we have to wait for another status update wakingtitan dot com. The complete sequence still hasn’t registered or yielded any results.

yea we might have broken the interns on that one don’t think they wanted us to solve that quick

1 Like

status update!

-// Subroutine Output Log //-
Complete sequence retrieved
Benchmark matched

4 Likes

No worries here. Yours is a good summary topic. Unless others object, I’d say leave it.

2 Likes

I will check tonight. I have set a warp point to that destination.

I’m not sure to be honest. But possibly to the world of glass and could be related somehow to the abandoned buildings existing in the game currently. It was discussed in previous thread, but we probably won’t know exactly what they do until they open.

My inner monologue: “Hmm… haven’t checked ETARC in a few hours… oh look, something’s happening in the Hub! … Aaaaand it’s solved.”

Awesome work folks!!

5 Likes

Well, crap. This escalated quickly! :grin:

@Malveka-- wanted to wait until some of the excitement settled before responding. But, to my understanding after watching one of Kyle’s videos: Waking Titan Ep 1: Sequence 1+2 Recap | GAMES - YouTube
there was an in-game-play component. If you watch the video start at about the 7:08 mark–
Anyway, Kyle explains how one of the players actually had to travel to one of the planets.

2 Likes

Yup, that was around the time this entire thing came to the attention of the No Mans Sky community, most thought our little tape ARG was a seperate thing, hell some people still thought that until they say the SM sign off after phase 1 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good job CSD community…but what the hell just happened? :confused: Feel so lost right now. Haha

This streamer just went to a portal after we finished the sequence, and it was still NOT open.

Check out @Malveka 's post at the top of the thread or @chelofellow 's other thread, they were nice enough to summarize, caught me up pretty quick

3 Likes

See the sequence retrieval section for a good rundown

1 Like

Don’t worry I don’t think ps4 players are going to be screwed out of anything major like content etc, I think the reason they can’t be inserted suddenly is down to issues with PSNs policies coupled with the ability to teleport or navigate quite quickly in PC. The only thing that you really miss out on, is getting to fly there and help the community solve things but the same goes for nearly all the PC players too who werent around for 30 crucial minutes XD

1 Like