I just going to say. This game is now unplayable

Sorry to read about all your crashes, especially since I have a very similar setup as you @Doopa and in 40hrs of playtime in NEXT only experienced ONE crash. partially based on my own clumbsy gameplay. I wrote a ticket to Zendesk and Hello Games actually replied to me (=first time this happened in 1.5 years of playing the game, but I digress).

My two cents: you are having some sort of software collision or outdated driver sort of problem. The game is not crashing everytime you sneeze by now, so something is not optimized locally with your cpu - be it hardware or software.

There have been many people commenting on NVIDIA and GeForce optimization for No Man’s Sky in the r/NoMansSkyTheGame subreddit. Here are but two examples that might help you:

But regardless if they do help you or not, please send ALL of your issues to the Zendesk. But not only that: create a txt file with your DxDiag info on it and attach it in the ticket. Also include your latest save.hg and msave.hg files (both of them). If you are experiencing consistent crashes at a certain point in the game, detail specifically what you were doing, including screnshots and videos. Anything.

I hope you’ll be able to play the game, and that I can join you in a co-op on a planet far far away very soon!

All the best!

4 Likes