Help a fellow Traveller

Can someone post the portal address that was on cobra tv (The one where you can go there and collect the rest of the glyphs easy)

2 Likes

Thankyou sir

NOTHING CAN HELP ME

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY IT IS BS!!

Just got may new laptop.
I am sending it back monday!
I booted it up installed a few items shudtdown and went to bed.
Booted it a second time and it was DEAD …

EMILY is a pain!!!

lol

7 Likes

rip :tired_face:

1 Like

I second this advice - the reason I think is because your freighter [if within a certain proximity of a space station] becomes the priority for NPC ships. Once you take your freighter away from that locale, spawning NPC ships will use the space station as normal.

I don’t use survival mode, so I couldn’t tell you for certain. I do know that Normal mode and creative mode interfere with each other.

As a general rule, you shouldn’t build a base in a system that’s already claimed by someone else. You don’t know what damage you may be doing to them.

In normal mode there are a few Systems in the immediate area of the chain (three, I think) named “Rothbard” claimed by someone with the Nom “HusbandVader”. The systems were claimed before the chain became the ETARC capital.

I think I know who “HusbandVader” is, but I’d have to check.

1 Like

Not 100% sure I certainly haven’t come across this situation, the only thing I can suggest is that you try and claim a base anyway, if you haven’t already tried it :+1:

1 Like

Why dont you use the designated fast jump portal to relocate? It is the first one in this thread Etarc Hub Is Open Just move there then move on. Find a temp base while you hunt about.

1 Like

If you claim a base in the fast jump system, you run the risk of destroying it for everyone else. It’s the entry to the chain for most people. Please, don’t.

The fast jump system is a sacrificial system that everybody uses to relocate.
You go through the portal, claim a base, go back through the portal, go to a space station then teleport ‘home’ to your temp base.
You then immediately take your now accessible spaceship and leave. You immediately claim a new base somewhere else, not in the fast jump system and not in someone else’s system.
You are now temporarily relocated while you find a new permanent home.

4 Likes

Hello guys!
So if I am right, my farmer will now ask me to produce every plant one after another?

4 Likes

Yes. He gives you the recipes. Can’t remember exactly how it plays out. Some of these quests overlap each other but I can’t remember if that is true for the Agri requests.

3 Likes

For coprite you will have to feed animals in order for them to throw out the “capsules” which you then collect.
There is also another way: on some of the fungal (mould) planets some plants have coprite when you shoot them.
I personally find this the most challenging and worst assignment you get from the farmer, as you watch the animals wrestle with it. Certainly they smile at you lol but they have difficulties with throwing it out also…

1 Like

Coprite is intriguing. Many claim it comes from the backside. But, if you watch the critters carefully, it looks to me like coprite is coughed up like a hairball…I am not sure which is worse. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I like to think they made an aesthetic decision, but I suspect it was really so the game wouldn’t get banned in the more “moral majority” countries.

You can’t have animals openly taking a dump all over the game - oh dear me no.

The word coprite is clearly constructed from the Greek word Kopros (dung)

Seen in English in words like coprostasis (constipation).

So they changed the end it emerged from.

4 Likes

I’ve started a new game a few times in survival or permadeath because I like the challenge to survive… What I do collect, if possible, in the beginning is coprite from plants, so that I don’t have to feed those animals in the future lol

3 Likes

Thanks for your answers guys ! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Well, aren’t we glad to be the ‘immoral minority’ so we can openly discuss these things. :clown_face:

2 Likes