Help a fellow Traveller

I found multiple groups like that. The 2 pictures are of different patches. It can be a ways between patches, but at ~25 T9 per plant x 8-9 plants is 200+ per patch. Took me maybe 45 mins to an hour to find ~1000 T9.

1 Like

BTW better fix you 5X5 exosuit with T9,
Sounds pretty good that ya got a planet with T9
Most worlds have barely any to a little bit
Considering you need it to make warp cell, plant plants, keep yourself alive, etc
Keep a way point set to that planet

2 Likes

From my travels, even if the planet says no Floral, tis not true, I have found every planet has at least one type of Floral!

Do you know what that is?

1 Like

A glitch in the simulation??

2 Likes

They all have cave-life, am I right?

1 Like

yes, you are correct

1 Like

Ok so I think I found my first exotic planet yesterday, and I suppose I have two questions…

1. Does it always give a message when entering a system that contains an exotic planet? Something along the lines of " alert data present" sox I can’t remember exactly what it said. By the time I franticaly pressed buttons trying to figure out what’s was happening the message disappeared.

2. The exotic planet in question was labelled glassy world and when to it to find floating gear orbs, while this discovery was awesome to me I found that scanning these things and other things scattered about gave me no credits?? I’m guessing it’s because they are not classed as flora but surely as these are rare you would get loads of money

2 Likes

Can you get the planet address?
no it is not normal, it is a glass planet. May be dangerous.
Is this the only planet in the system?
info that is needed is
Galaxy
Region
system

thanks

2 Likes

can you get pics?

1 Like

Ok will try and have a look later on tonight, no there are two other planets not particularly special in any way, dangerous in what way?

1 Like

Not of the initial message that appeared sadly however I will check to see if my PS4 recorded it, but the planet yes I’ll get one on here if i can

1 Like

Hmmm. I have never been informed there’s an exotic planet in a system. That sounds odd. If it happens again, try to document it.

I don’t think you get unit for discoveries on exotic planets. I believe it has something to do with the fact that they aren’t recorded.

2 Likes

The lore mentioned a glass planet is why we need the info.
I’ve been looking for it along with others whom are part of this forum.
I appreciate the help with this.

2 Likes

To all:

I’ve use this program to get to the location of my wife’s character.
I play on the pc she was playing on PS4, we found out we could not see each other.
This program will allow teleportation to new system.

3 Likes

Ok so exploring this system in more detail it has 4 planets and 1 moon two planets are exotic but similar and the moon is also exotic but different I have included a link below for portal address and the different types, also I was not able to find a monolith on any of these, signal booster always pointed to the normal planet in this system.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8cvRgV44d6pREJxbGZDbzZncXM

P.s. just thought, portaling to this system on a standard planet is not going to help as you won’t be able to fly to the exotic ones :weary:

2 Likes

I will, I will try leaving system and then returning, like I said previously it appeared as soon as I entered the system across the middle of my screen, maybe if you portal to the system you will get it too??

1 Like

What is the Signal Booster address?
address i come up with : 07FE:0080:0780:0070

1 Like

I’ll check but the portal address I put a link to was not for any of the exotic planets, in yours or anyone’s experience do exotic planets have portals?

1 Like

None of the exotic planets I have found so far have had portals (that’s maybe 10 - 12 planets). But I’m told that some do - perhaps I just haven’t been lucky yet.

1 Like

Yes. Exotic planets have portals.

You can find it by finding the portal on another planet in the system and then changing the first glyph of that address. This topic discusses changing the first glyph in more detail:

2 Likes