ETARC Hub - Vote for logo design!

Hello, all.

If you’re NEW within the last couple weeks, WELCOME! & greetings.

Otherwise, you might remember me. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

FIRST UP, I’d just like to say, I’m a little sad to have missed the opportunity to Vote,
HOWEVER
I’ve since (caught up on, and) seen in the Logo discussion thread, the “further work” which came after this poll’s vote leader, and I’m of the most humble opinion that it’s better than the one grabbed for the poll. :slight_smile:

I’d like to “give my own props” to @chelofellow for ALL that work…
Here’s the post AND (final?) logo to which I refer:

++ “ETARC” – harks back to this forum’s early days, respects “senior” members
++ “Citizen Science Division” tells it like it is; newer joiners to the forum should realise it’s NMS-related
++ 4 GLYPHS present == Portal “address” suffix for the region == identifying, without giving it all away
++ “Star Chain” – 16 is a fabulous (4-squared!) number, reflected in the “outermost” inner border (ie around the similarly-excellent 8-sided badge-centre frame), AND in (the original plan for) the Star Chain (Now 15 stars)
++ PORTAL imagery – simply, that this “group” / community is formed with a Portal (& address) and its associated community-built bases as a Foundation of the in-game ETARC “family”, for all the Explorers & Pathfinders & Travellers, and all who have followed through Atlas Rises, to see what’s coming NEXT.
++ Final comment – I love :heart: the colour selection.

… and there you go.
Mister Verbosity strikes again. :stuck_out_tongue: x x

PS –
Personally, I’d love to see an alternate choice, where the “ETARC” sits at 12 o’clock,
and “Citizen Science Division” spans the 2 - to - 10 o’clock larger arc. :wink: :+1:
… but that’s just me. :sunglasses:

3 Likes