[ETARC HUB]: Potentate Wanted

I’ll take the naming vote if you don’t mind. Are you PC or PS4? Euclid? GameMode?

Looking forward to getting this moving with you @Xion4012 :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Perfect. I’ve got a few save files, but for this I’ve got a survival in Euclid (PS4). You?

I look forward to it too, this should be fun :grin:

2 Likes

Still have my day 1 Euclid Normal PS4.

I’ll get a thread started off tomorrow for people to throw ideas for the tag in. Then I’ll look to start a vote when we have enough criteria.

I’ll look through the old threads too, see what was popular before people got bored.

1 Like

I think we’re doing just fine. No need to rush because for most of us this is a long term game. Heck, there’s no way to realistically even get to our eventual goal (the true center for some of us) without a lot of time (and many months/years). Nothing wrong with taking time and doing it ‘right’. Whatever that is :slight_smile:

We’re all here to have some fun and explore!

Looking forward to what @Oshoryu and @Xion4012 have in store!

Thanks to @Sir_oops for all his work to keep us moving forward!

Wyo
lowly CSFD explorer/interloper

1 Like

Do the Friendly Overlords of the Etarcian Citizen Science Devision have an idea for what kind of planet they want for ‘Edison’ the Capital of the Etarcian Hub?
(Titles used for fun…you guys can pick your names :wink: )

1. WHAT;
    With lush planets so popular would it not be fun to pick something a little extreme for the capital…?
    I was thinking something with ample wildlife that could be named by visitors from Etarc (1 each?)
    Maybe something central in a cluster of stars…
    Or is the capital to be a system only with no actual planetary base? Solo planet system? Multiple planet system?

2. WHO;
    Given we are ‘scientists’, do we embrace some scientific principles for our chosen location? Do we want Korvax as our dominant race since they are the scientists of NMS?
    Perhaps a black hole system. An Atlas Interface maybe…? Something destinctive. Proximity to a rare exotic planet…?
    With that, we need you guys to agree on a final and formal naming system for the HUB and most importantly its capital.
    Many of us use use our own naming methods while exploring but once a hub is chosen it needs to be uniform and we need to know this method.
    I’m happy to conform if I’m in a hub.

3. WHERE;
    Finally…where?
    Have you been able to detirmine an area of interest in the 4 quadrants of Euclid?

I’m happy to begin hunting for potentials but I need some guidelines from those most involved with the politics. I’ll do large jumps to avoid discovering everything in clusters.

SUMMARY;
what do you want , where do want it and what do we call it once we find it ? (pending approval) :smile:
The Etarcian Hub Pioneers await your decisions.

2 Likes

I shall be opening up a discussion regarding names and naming conventions for the hub. Look for this tomorrow.

As for the where, @Xion4012 will be organising this.

I’m sure that once a location and everything else is decided upon, those earmarked systems that no doubt everyone has in their back pockets will come in handy.

2 Likes

I feel like having a specific leader could cause unnecessary conflict and would eventually just shatter the whole thing. I think maybe there should be some people who have more “pull” in the community and others who have less. I don’t really know what I’m trying to say, but I think giving one person or even 10 people head leadership of the hub would be giving those individuals to much authority. Idk, maybe I’m just rambling, but I really like this community and I don’t want to see it fall apart. That being said, although I may not agree with the final decision, I will support it. Either way, pleasure regardless!

2 Likes

Yeah, that was basically the census on the matter. Pretty much a moot point now. Basically, we just instigate a matter and see what people like, then try to have a good poll. Anyone is welcome to instigate or try to take the lead on a matter.

3 Likes

Keel beans. Totally didn’t realize this was 3 months ago XD

3 Likes

I believe this our main Topic now

There are more out there too, watch for [ETARC HUB] in the name.

For history see:

2 Likes