[ETARC HUB]: Citizen Science Frontiers Division CSFD

Playing with infographic/Brochure

Sorry couldn't resist, Here I fixed it. thanks @wyo

5 Likes

Check out this thread https://forums.etarc.org/t/capitalist-ambitions-how-to-make-money-in-1-3/2987
And @Polyphemus farm set up for living glass here
https://forums.etarc.org/t/capitalist-ambitions-how-to-make-money-in-1-3/2987/53?u=frank_cadillac

If you havenā€™t already :wink::+1:

1 Like

Looking good! I did notice one grammar mistakeā€¦Our instead of Are (Are you a true Nomad?)

1 Like

Thanks, I usually make that mistake the other way.

that piss-ant sucm sucking blue eye is back

1 Like

And who might that be?

2 Likes

donā€™t know, tis the blue eye that follows you around, when to turn to see, it is somewhere in deep space,
i.eā€¦ ā€œTHEY ARE WATCHING YOUā€

I wonder if after certain amount of portal address ā€œtheyā€ watch you
Jumping to commence

2 Likes

Sentinels have blue eyes?

There is a blue eye icon when they are after you. I take it you found a extreme planet @zsigmond?
Oh, wait in space?

Do you mean them, eyes?

@wyo I fixed the Infograph and added founded by Etarc Hub.

2 Likes

G3 Watch for 6 and 7 September, 2017 due to CME Arrival
.published: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 17:28 UTC

The geomagnetic storm watch for the 6 and 7 September, 2017 UTC-days has been
upgraded to G3 (Strong). The G3 Watch is in anticipation of likely overall geomagnetic
planetary response to the expected arrival of a coronal mass ejection (CME) that took
place in association with an M5 flare (R2-Moderate radio blackout) observed on 4 September
at 2033 UTC (1633 ET). Current analysis and forecasts reflect CME arrival late on 6 September,
2017; with CME effects continuing into 7 September. Keep checking our SWPC website for
updates to the forecast.

Radiation Storm Warning (S1 or higher) in Effect for 5 September
published: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 16:52 UTC
A Radiation Storm Warning for 10 MeV protons greater or equal to 10 pfu
(S1 or higher) is in effect for the 5 September, 2017 UTC-day.

3 Likes

the blue eye follows me from jump to jump planet to planet as I move through the universe.
I am gonna do some more portals and see what happens

1 Like

I see, I googled it, itā€™s believed to be a glitch, but who knows maybe they are watching you. :thinking:

Can you follow this eye? Go towards it?

1 Like

Sean is watching over us!

1 Like

when you check on it in game it comes back as deep in space beyond the galaxy in the void

1 Like

That sure doesnā€™t sound like a glitch. Alot of people said theirsā€™ came from an Atlas station or Nada/polo.

Reports in TPL, post 1-10

i have the eye following me 2 galaxies before, the last galaxy i did not do a lot of stopping only 8 portals, this time i have hit 10 right off and the eye shows up? i will go for 25 to see what happens

1 Like

I have the eye on me tooā€¦ In my case itā€™s coming from Nada and Poloā€™s Anomaly-Station. They have no interaction if I land there, but their quest is active. I think your eyes are from a de-spawned, ever-present anomaly.

1 Like

Thanks for the summary! Iā€™ll try to show up here more regularly, even though Iā€™m not playing as much as I would like to, and canā€™t contribute a lot with discoveries and such right now.

1 Like