[ETARC HUB]: Citizen Science Frontiers Division CSFD

I think what I’m going to focus on in my CSFD travels is unique planets, flora and fauna. I’ll claim the systems for ETARC (and occasionally CSFD also) and the planets for CSFD and report back the best finds. I’ll let others focus on claiming the center and setting up any bases/outposts. If I get to the center of any galaxy and it hasn’t been claimed for us yet, I’ll try and claim us a good system.

I’ve been finding in both Euclid and Budullangr that the best systems are not along the path to the center. I’m going to test this theory along the way. It’s just a theory but after a year plus, I’ve seen some evidence from those posting along the path to the center vs what I’ve been seeing. It may just be the luck of the draw but I’m going to explore off the beaten pass for CSFD and see what happens. I think this still fits with our mission to explore the frontiers and find what’s out there. I’ll make sure I get coordinates too so others can check out the best finds!

2 Likes

will try, thanks for the info

2 Likes

The OP needs some real cleaning up, but I added those goals onto the long term goals 3&4 :wink:. I agree with you, completely. later, ill try to word the mission statement andthree goals/missions on equal grounds. It is still nomadic behavior, maybe even more then the road. Goals 1&2 are really 1 goal the, road. Can’t wait to see your finds. :grinning:

Giant Rings (PA: 11710567C267)

Giant Rings

Nothing that special about the planet except those structures (just a neat snowy planet)

2 Likes

here:

https://forums.etarc.org/t/no-man-s-sky-v1-3-screenshots-art-videos-streaming/2910/191

1 Like

I know we have a general thread for everyone’s screenshots but didn’t know if we wanted our CSFD or larger scale ETARC mission shots only there. We can but ours may get lost in the shuffle. I’m fine with that if that’s what we want to do.

1 Like

How about, if its report related hide it under post in report thread. If its just for fun, tech ref, or discussion related leave it here. If your posting a bunch use the hide feature. It all depends on who you want to share with.

1 Like

Can we call this an official outpost, we can always have a revote for challengers.

• make it so
  • wait

0 voters

Entered as official out post #8.

i say yes, i don’t use tweets, reddit, instagram or what ever they are called, the social media i use is FB and that is closed to the public,

@zsigmond, how!? DTC: 3903 please, teach us! :exploding_head:

Man, I’m totally out of the loop, haven’t been able to play much these days or check how things are going with the HUB. Can anyone give a quick summary as to where we are and what’s next? The Frontiers Division side of things seems to be up and running but the rest not so much (?).

1 Like

:slight_smile: I use freighter with a non-developed ship. I use my exotic ship to jump to black hole that is from 1200 to 1412 light years away. Call freighter. Switch ships. Go through black hole. Call Freighter. Check for black hole before switching ships if one is within 100 light years. If a black hole is available go to it otherwise switch ships. From my starting point to center usually takes about 6 to 8 hours. My new place, base, is at 05A4:0087:01A0:001B. Just claimed my base.

I go buy 150 to 200 anti-matter. My cargo on my suit is 25. I fill it up with T9. Presently i have 70 anti-matter in storage.
on my non-developed hauler I have 80 warp cells. I should be able to jump to center with what I have and then I would have to refill my anti-matter again.

The units I have goes up and down. Generally I maintain around 400 million. Takes about 15 million to fill all spare ships, freighter, cargo with anti-matter. Gather T9 in space or buy at trading post.

My wife thinks I’m crazy. She does understand it take patience, persistence, determination. :smiley:

I enjoy exploring. I will at times stop jumping and explore a system, get coords and information. POST info. Then move on to next.

3 Likes

You could actually use an odd A class freighter to jump with, they have more range than any “regular” space ship of any rarity. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SlowRiot4NuZero took a break but is back, said he’ll be starting back up soon. I’ve been intern-instigator for the past week or so. CSFD is up and running in an unofficial capacity, with some blessings. Nothing has been voted on yet. As far as the name I felt the community was shifting that way and just tagged my post as ETARC HUB for unity, this is also still pending on a official vote.

Our Hub, identify crisis aside, I believe was getting ready to vote on leadership,getting the CSFD going, and… eh, look at the NOW stuff here https://forums.etarc.org/t/currently-calibrating-a-hub-inside-the-mercury-subroutine-for-etarc/2839?u=sir_oops

Here is my attempt to keep track. https://forums.etarc.org/t/etarc-hub-waking-etarc-forum-hub/3098?u=sir_oops let, me know if you find more then that.

Oh yeah, we hijack :grin: the csd(new forums) logo thread, and got some logos started out of it. Not, on porpoises. :dolphin:

1 Like

Yeah, I started moving this morning.
Starting DTC: 558.524
Stopping DTC: 486,200
72,324 in about 2hrs (not sure on the time)
36,162 ly/Hr 13hrs to go. I think my maths, right. (i shouldn’t have done that.)
I’ll keep better track of my time, next time. Maybe its faster then that
Zig, what was you starting DTC in that galaxy?

I don’t have a S-class, yet I have a B-calss explorer gets like approx. 1100 ly. I started using my A-class freighter like @Shota suggested. I don’t have any bonus drive tech for it, yet. It has a range of approx. 900, seems to always be a black whole with in that range. I have about 15 million units now. I’m stating to see that the way to go is to farm and buy, instead of mining and gathering.
How do you make your units? I started a farm for "high explosives on my freighter, only getting like two, maybe three of them, but that’s like 3 million.

I think we all think your kind of crazy, Zig :wink:. At least you have company :crazy_face: ← ME!
I’ve been playing for a year straight, exclusively. well, mostly. My Wife, is indifferent, thinks I’m crazy regardless of my game obsessions. Can’t wait, to catch up with you, like that’s going to happen. :rofl:

The system I stopped at, has three planets in close orbit, think i’ll explore a little, looks cool. Maybe find some another glyph.

Thanks, @zsigmond

ya, i figured but i have not found the TAU, or THETA yet, freighter i have has a distance of 691

1 Like

I started at DTC: 674476
Sir_oops - when I saw this game and what you can do, I had to have it, no other game has anything like this.
Fallout4, Skyrim, Doom, any MMO, just aint the same, all stuck in a box,
This game I’m stuck in a universe.
I love fallout4 but when they release Nuka-World that destroyed the game, that should have been part of the main game.
Hopefully., shortly they will have the multi-player up and running.

Wife asked if I was going to sit for a while where I am at. lol
I said no.

2 Likes

Living glass seems to be the quickest and easiest to farm and 2 sell for just over a mill

1 Like

I’ve stopped at the moment in a system due to finding Freighter warp TAU available, not enough clusters. 600 needed, plus looking for the 4th race, need 5 more glyphs.

1 Like

I think I’ll start doing that at my base, thanks.

1 Like