[ETARC HUB]: Citizen Science Frontiers Division CSFD

Pre-atlas rises, I remember someone saying you could use the Pilgrims Star app even in Hilbert, using SBC. I also, heard talk of each galaxy being a copy. So there was a star in each galaxy with the same SBC. If that was still the case (if any of that is/was true) all we need is one SBC one jump from the centers. I would think that the galaxies no longer match. Testing this maybe a risk, if its wrong you gave up your base, but you should be able to teleport to the last farthest space station you have been to, given thatā€™s its one of the last few. Iā€™m not suggesting we do that, kind of feels like a exploit/cheat.

At the Edge of the Center of Kikolgallr
Digrill Anomaly Region : 0800:0080:0807:01F3

1. ICEMAKER-EXTREME-ZIG, Hyperborean : portal - 11F301008001
  2. GlowinBarkMasker-ZIG, Supercritical : portal - 21F301008001
  3. Fleshmelting-ZIG, Toxic : portal 31F301008001

Pitzenn-Boe IX 0800:0080:0807:01DF
Nukircelst FH781 Portal 21DF01008001

So far extreme after extreme planet Iā€™ve found. when I find a decent place I will post for CSFD. But right now with the controls gone hairy-canary it is a bit of a irritant.

1 Like

Iā€™m also inclined that we should not use cheats or bugs to jump through the galaxy. This really should be a long term, fun project (like years!).

2 Likes

This is what I got for my planet in Bullullangr:

Portal: 417504468A273
Signal Booster: ( ETSE:0A72:0083:0E89:0175) to 01750468A273 (No Man's Sky Portal Decoder)

Same except for the first digit. Iā€™ll check another planet tonight.

1 Like

CSFDSTATION-ZIG 0800:0080:0807:0192
NonexistentParadiseCSFD-ZIG. Paradise Planet, Portal: 319201008001

Trees are on planet. No creatures.
Terminal in place.

2 Likes

Frontiers,
Iā€™ve been reading, some of the portal address threads, the first glyph is the planet number. Fyi, the Pilgrims app has a converter too.

Iā€™d say if you would like to get going just the SBC is fine, unless you really want to share that planetā€™s PA.
Thanks @Wyo

Watch for rare discoveries on your way. The hub may want to settle those regions.
Iā€™ll try to organize a google doc to share with them.

Great job @zsigmond, some tuff planets near the center of kikolgallr? What about controls? If you havenā€™t claimed those system yet, would you before you move on. Iā€™m concern that when you jump to the next galaxy you wonā€™t be able to rename them.

Its not set in stone, but I think its leaning towards ā€œETARC your system nameā€.

Peace,
Just an instigator.

@Silverbow did you want to join the frontiers? I think, you where just saying your new to the forum. welcome, in either case.

to those whom may be concern:
I do not use any mods, cheats, etcā€¦
I gather anti-matter - change to warp cells - usually 200
When I start jumping - no stopping till I get to center.
When I jump to new galaxy, I have everything to get me up and running in minutes.
Doing missions, one at a time.
I am up to 10 glyphs.
Looking for a 1.33 patch 48-S Hauler, if you know of one for sell let me know.

1 Like

So SBC of best potential planet near the center of each galaxy? Claim the system and each of its planets, find an good outpost on that best planet?

Find other SBC for other interesting/rare systems/planets along the way?

Iā€™ll go with the ETARC ā€˜system nameā€™ but likely use ETARC for the individual planets followed by (CSFD). Something like that.

What galaxy is this address for?

1 Like

the one above

Please list the naming convention.
What other conventions of whatever is needed to keep the data flowing in the right area.
Thanks

Thank you. This was very important.

Itā€™s being discussed over here.
https://forums.etarc.org/t/currently-recruiting-a-hub-inside-the-mercury-subroutine-for-etarc/1985/300?u=xion4012

1 Like

@zsigmond, your alright the important thing is to claim the true center in the name of ETARC Hub. If need be we will, just take another system next to the one you claimed and tag it priority. Name something after you. Your kind of the it tip of the spear right now. by the time you get to the next galaxy centers, we all might have the bugs worked out. The stragglers can clean up. The nice thing is when we get to Kikolgallr, we just dial up CSFDSTATION-ZIG 0800:0080:0807:0192, and boom where at the center. we will see the message you left behind, leave are own.

For now:
System: ETARC whateveryouwant
Planet: CFSD whateveryouwant

It all kind of matters on how eager you are to move on, maybe this will get voted on and finalized.

Iā€™m in the next one, just finished getting everything up.
Done for the night.
I will name the system I will be naming them GreyBeard-ZIG

1 Like

For reporting to CSFD please copy and use this format, I will post in OP, also.

GALAXY:
REGION:
SYSTEM:
DTC:
SBC:
PLANET/PA/DESCRIPTION:(list below)

ex:
GALAXY: Herbert dim.
REGION: Gingwei void
SYSTEM: ETARC Ayduhsh
DTC: 565,130
SBC: 0402:0082:DC82;004D
CSFD Cloverwho/?/found 1st glyph(traveler in station) hill with purple grass

GALAXY: Herbert dim.
REGION: ?
SYSTEM: ETARC HotRadioWaves
DTC: 572,261
SBC: 0C9C:0081:0B26;0022
CSFD PSI/30220232749D/high radio signal and hot. Roamer Geobay

I was getting a little confused entering data. If you donā€™t know and/or donā€™t care, leave a ā€œ?ā€ If you think the format should change, copy the blank one change it and post.

:tired_face: Iā€™m up way to late, Nite guys

1 Like

will do
is there a specific page, link, location, this information should be posted?
thanks

1 Like

Iā€™ll make one.
https://forums.etarc.org/t/etarc-hub-csfd-address-reporting/

found my new ship :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Nice find, lovely color of red as well.

Might I recommend putting the +3 reactor on the place of the +1 and the +1 at the place of the warp cells though? that way you get more bonus range out of it. (Likewise, the pulse engine should have the +1 at the bottom most place, and the shield upgrade should be connected to the deflector shield for more synergy.)

2 Likes

This is the kind of advice the CSFD needs, thanks. I think I have the same arrangement as zigmond.