[ETARC HUB]: Citizen Science Frontiers Division CSFD

One of my Spacing Guild members said they spotted another star chain while traveling to the ETARC hub.

2 Likes

Iā€™m wondering now if they might in fact be intentional to aid hub dwellers. After visiting Amino Hub, I can see how a non-resident could spend hours trying to locate something in a scattered cluster.

1 Like

Iā€™ve moved on into Kikolgallr. Let me know if thereā€™s something specific you need me to do as I head towards the center of Kiko. I still need to put the system and region in for the last Budullangr planet I posted.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll share the pics tonight when I get in, had too much fun working on a new base design the last two days I forgot to keep you guys informed!

2 Likes

Good job, Wyo. :sunglasses: I think as we go through each galaxy we should report systems that are helpful to our cause, not just interesting.

Things to report.

Thamium9 rich planets/terminals (@zsigmond or anyone, what is the highest qty, and lowest price you have seen Th9?)
traveler graves
freighters
freighter drive upgrades
ships
ships upgrades

We should edit this list and put it in order of importants as a group.

2 Likes

I rarely stop, when I do stop it is for minimal resources. till i get to the center, ETARC a system then jump,

2 Likes

Thanks Todd, but no mods or exploits, please. I believe we decided against it at some point. We really need the ps4 outpost sync to all zig pc outpost, right now. Anyone else have an opinion on the two roads vs sync?

2 Likes

That is a good thing, we need not search these things out, just if we stumble upon them report, please.

1 Like

Instigatorā€™s bi-weekly report #6

My Steadfast Nomads of ETARC,

The true Center awaits, and with it the grind. The roads progress is slow, we have approved 15 to 257 outpost for Etarc and the CSFD in three months. The way grows, and with it we grow as a community.
Maybe not in numbers, but unity. With every poll, topic, and reply, we build a foundation. With every Leader and instigator a pillar. Come the next ARG and/or Update we will be ready for more members to welcome to are HUB and invite them to travel are Tran-Galactic highway.

Voting results, new outposts

| #21 Loychazing | ETARC-Akooitbil Aoti - GB-ZIG |
| #22 Zukasizawa | ETARC-Ukuitlapuc-GB-ZIG, |
| #23 Ekwathore | ETARC-L:ugreftruch-GB-ZIG |

Outpost polls

24)Yeberhahne-
-ETARC-Eachbaho Teske \ isotopic

• Yeah
  • Nay

0 voters

25)Twerbetek
-ETARC-Elverben-GB-ZIG \ humid, best planet for bases

• Yeah
  • Nay

0 voters

26)Sivarates
-ECFD-Nodoukoye Fugie-GB-ZIG \ rocky

• Yeah
  • Nay

0 voters

27)Eajerandal

• -ETARC-Agesmechn-GB-ZIG \ Glacial
  • -Buqinhot Edluz \ Foresaken, Agressive Sentienls
  • -Izaraeni Imdar \ Dead

0 voters

28)Aldukesci

• -ETARCā€“Gwerkpa Ayusher-GB-ZIG \ Glacial
  • -Vinkan-DEAD-GB-ZIG \

0 voters

29)Wotyarogii

• -ETARC-Moon-Mundata-GB-ZIG \ scorched
  • -ETARC-Moon-Imaxixonola-GB-ZIG \ best for bases

0 voters

30)Sudzerbal

• -ETARC-Mibosolatuswe-GB-ZIG \ Viridescent, refreshing breeze
  • -ETARC-Fohloeilatec-GB-ZIG \ lush, blistering floods shows extreme but never shows, extreme storms,

0 voters

31)Maupenzhay
-ETARC-Uokarsong-GB-ZIG \ Overgrown, island world,

• Yeah
  • Nay

0 voters

The next one is are duplicate Candidate we discussed last time. How we vote on this will determine if our road is sync, varies, or two roads. Syncing names maybe impracticable. so when I say sync the road I mean addresses.

07)Budullangr
-Prehistoric Splendor - (CSFD) \ Humid, Typical sentinels, Infrequent Flora (but lush meadows), Rich Fauna (14 species), Star Bulb, Cymatygen, Iridium, Heridium

• Yeah, I want two roads, so 514 Outposts addresses.
  • Yeah, I want one road, but some variation between PC & PS4 is okay.
  • Nay, I want the roads Sync the same address PC or PS4. only 257 outposts

0 voters

Well, just thought to put in the two addressā€¦

User location is Prehistoric Splendor - (CSFD) and Compact 1A is the location of the to be embassy.
Hey @Red_Genocide could you take @wyoā€™s address (07FF:007F:0809:0147) if it is in your hub and make that are PS4 Outpost per compact #1, then we would have are first syncā€™d outpost at least by address, if not in name.

Later,
:v::fist::love_you_gesture::call_me_hand:
Just another Instigator,
Sir Oops

p.s. Iā€™ll close the last poll till we get a response from Red.

Next report 12-11-17

4 Likes

This address is outside of the hub by several jumps unfortunately

3 Likes

not allowiing voting

1 Like

Your right @zsigmond, i was a little sneaky and added a p.s. so i didnā€™t have to erase some of the post and re-post later. Red has spoken, and Prehistoric Splendor - (CSFD) is not in their hub. So, I leave to you my capable Nomads to decide and i have opened the poll back up.

3 Likes

Thank you, tis the nicest thing anyone has done for me!!!

2 Likes

@Red_Genocide would like us to vote on this, to make sure its the right fit for us.
please do at the link below.
https://forums.atlas-65.com/t/csd-hub-and-outposts/3097/42?u=sir_oops

1 Like

Instigatorā€™s bi-weekly report #7

My Dear pilgrims of the true path,

We have decided to have a varied path between PC and PS4, we will try to sync when we can, but if the roads drift apart in places, so be it.

| 24)Yeberhahne | ETARC-Eachbaho Teske |
| 25)Twerbetek | ETARC-Elverben-GB-ZIG |
| 26)Sivarates | ECFD-Nodoukoye Fugie-GB-ZIG |
| 27)Eajerandal | ETARC-Agesmechn-GB-ZIG |
| 28)Aldukesci | ETARCā€“Gwerkpa Ayusher-GB-ZIG |
| 29)Wotyarogii | ETARC-Moon-Imaxixonola-GB-ZIG |
| 30)Sudzerbal | ETARC-Mibosolatuswe-GB-ZIG |
| 31)Maupenzhay | ETARC-Uokarsong-GB-ZIG |

| PC | 07)Budullangr | Prehistoric Splendor - (CSFD) |
| PS4 | 07)Budullangr | CSFD @zsigmond |

Outpost polls

32)Sugueziume

• Aykenyangg Eremo
  • Uveanskij-5 Nofor
  • ECSD-GLASSY-GB-ZIG
  • ECSD-Johiksikat-GB-ZIG
  • ECSD-Gavaniiakhde-GB-ZIG

0 voters

33)Brogoweldian

• CSFD-Lagrollagoistin-GB-ZIG
  • Cokaikh AAhens,
  • Vokinstav Agdel
  • Rirhambereguti

0 voters

Not much to report on my journey to Etarc hub . I am close, but I may as well be on the opposite side of the Euclid. I still need hyper drive upgrades and/or Glyphes. When I get there I will set up our base of origin/operations in the hub and the Embassy for Amino hub, (thanks @Red_Genocide) if someone hasnā€™t yet done so.
As for the true pilgrimage it will continue as soon as possible for me, which will most likely be after Unification day.

Speaking of Unification day, I hope to see many of you travelers there.

And speaking of Unification , I ask the ETARC HUB should we seek to join the Federation.

Next report will be in 3 weeks following Unification Day - Dec. 30th, 2017

Later,
Just another Instigator,
Sir Oops

Next report 1-1-18 (3 weeks)

1 Like

Instigatorā€™s bi-weekly report #8

My Friends,

I hope the holidays have treated you well. A lot has happen this break. There was a battle in NMS between two Hubs in the Federation of travelers, The Spacing Guild hosted a party in the Etarc Hub (also they finished up the Etarc hub H.E.A.D project), Unification day, The Waking Titan ARG is awaking again, and not to mentions all the active that was more then likely happening in all your Simulation.

Sorry I didnā€™t get to meet anyone at the two parties I showed up late for both. :pensive:
There was still some travelers wondering around Uni-day system , but no Etarcians and no one was talkingā€¦ So many Comm Stations, WOW!

| 32)Sugueziume | ECSD-Johiksikat-GB-ZIG |
| 33)Brogoweldian | CSFD-Lagrollagoistin-GB-ZIG |
(#33 was a tie, So will go with the one with CSFD in the name. slap my hand if you disagree.)

Outpost polls

for more info CSFD Outpost List (OPL)

34)Ehbogdenbu

• ECSD-Aoshiunni-GB-ZIG, | overgrown, extreme
  • ECSD-Aiointoimil-GB-ZIG | sub-zero
  • Usikathosat | radioactive
  • Alignlie Auatel | icy, oceans

0 voters

35)Ijsenufryos

• ECSD-Bleporeonnaw-GB-ZIG | Nuclear
  • ECSD-Adonsta Oudaobi-GB-ZIG | Humid, Sentientls Extreme
  • Kretetstnoya | Moon, Rotting, Extreme Acid
  • Tuennons-Hatin Eghat | Extreme Nuclear Decay
  • Kurskomplin | Abandoned

0 voters

36)Nipikulha

• ECSD-Efofiliteet-GB-ZIG | Corrisive
  • ECSD-Miehardusbar-GB-ZIG | Desolate, moon
  • ECSD-Azelanisa Warong-GB-ZIG | Temperate, moon
  • ECSD-Tekalaiu Geoj-GB-ZIG | Icy
  • ECSD-Ansanulaern-GB-ZIG | Verdant, Scalding

0 voters

37)Autsurabin

• ECSD-Lussast Ussari-GB-ZIG | Supercritical
  • ECSD-Gusgeisl-GB-ZIG | Flourishing, Extreme Sentinels, islands
  • ECSD-Roonhofer UF170-GB-ZIG | high radio source
  • ECSD-Aylo-GB-ZIG | extreme heat and senteinls,
  • ECSD-Hekinoomo Major-GB-ZIG | overgrown, (best for base)

0 voters

38)Lusontrygiamh

• ECSD-Heemonymey Heectar-GB-ZIG | Barren, good place
  • ECSD-Coqenz HV724-GB-ZIG | overgrown, another good place
  • ECSD-Nosohehegors-GB-ZIG | Radioactive

0 voters

39)Rewmanawa

• ECSD-Hilverdage-GB-ZIG | Humid, pleasant
  • ECSD-Uzenbrengethe-X-GB-ZIG freezing, extreme cold
  • ECSD-Amgyewa Bakhal-GB-ZIG Icy, hostile sentinels,

0 voters

40)Ethiophodhe

• ECSD-Tutkampermos-GB-ZIG, Freezing
  • Bayamerilsuri hostile sentinels 3rd planet
  • Ijkbertrui hechis Fiery, 1st planet

0 voters

41)Urastrykle

• ECSD-Matskiye Glet-GB-ZIG Moon, Noxious
  • Pummarke Glet Flourishing, extreme - death in storms 15 secs

0 voters

42)Xobeurindj

• ECSD-Mezeiten Hurs-GB-ZIG Viriescent, oceans, blistering damp
  • ECSD-Uymazyke Suelem-GB-ZIG Temperate
  • Kakvamtaxideus Hot

0 voters

My journey is still toward Etarc Hub on Ps4-normal mode, I have bought all the hyper drive blueprints and have two glyphs. I doubt there is any portal address in Etarc hub that only use two glyphs. I plan on stopping at Pilgrims Star since it is on the way.
This may take some time, I am slow, but I hope to get back to the true path before the next new years. (yeah, I canā€™t tell if i am joking too.) Iā€™m guessing the ARG will slow down even the mighty Zig. :wink:

Do you Nomads have any idea for our headquarters when I get there as far as the base? I was thinking of a glass ceiling so we can gaze upon the star chain. Also, has any of the PC CSFD member started a second save and/or started towards the HUB?
@Wyo ? What so we name the planet, system, and base?

Iā€™ve claimed a base on Creative-PS4, that should do. Iā€™ll try to get some pictures of the planet along with address for next time.

About joining the Federation, the census seems to be ā€œNO!ā€ We will stay independent and separate.

Blessing,
Just another Instigator,
Sir Oops

Next report 1-15-18 (2 weeks)

P.S. was listening to @toddumptiousā€™ Soundcloud the whole time I was writing this . Helped a lot with the data entry. I think the Hub needs a live performance. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

My journey towards the true center has been sidetracked by RayRodā€™s overhaul mod. Playing with that on a new save for a while. Havenā€™t done anything towards a PC hub on my end. Iā€™ll resume my slow trek towards the true center again at some point. Iā€™ll be limited on my time til summer again as this is now my busy season. Iā€™ll be checking in when I can and assisting/voting when possible. Hope everyone is having a great start to 2018!!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the report, the true center isnā€™t going anywhere.:grinning: That Mod looks awesome, I would like to see Larger trees in future update.

Iā€™m 20 (1200LY) jumps from pilgrim star, I thought I could make it to ETARC by Uni day. I am slow, yet it does seem like i am able to buy large amounts of T9 in Euclid.

3 Likes

Jumping one galaxy, I can fill 48 slot hauler from terminal on freighter.

2 Likes

When I go to my terminal and by T9 or anything there is only like a 100 units of it, then I canā€™t buy anymore. If i wait 5 min then I can buy like 2 more units. Can you build more then one terminal with different stats? The Stats are based on system, right?

2 Likes