[ETARC HUB]: Citizen Science Frontiers Division CSFD

This address is outside of the hub by several jumps unfortunately

3 Likes

not allowiing voting

1 Like

Your right @zsigmond, i was a little sneaky and added a p.s. so i didn’t have to erase some of the post and re-post later. Red has spoken, and Prehistoric Splendor - (CSFD) is not in their hub. So, I leave to you my capable Nomads to decide and i have opened the poll back up.

3 Likes

Thank you, tis the nicest thing anyone has done for me!!!

2 Likes

@Red_Genocide would like us to vote on this, to make sure its the right fit for us.
please do at the link below.
https://forums.atlas-65.com/t/csd-hub-and-outposts/3097/42?u=sir_oops

1 Like

Instigator’s bi-weekly report #7

My Dear pilgrims of the true path,

We have decided to have a varied path between PC and PS4, we will try to sync when we can, but if the roads drift apart in places, so be it.

Voting results, new outposts

| 24)Yeberhahne | ETARC-Eachbaho Teske |
| 25)Twerbetek | ETARC-Elverben-GB-ZIG |
| 26)Sivarates | ECFD-Nodoukoye Fugie-GB-ZIG |
| 27)Eajerandal | ETARC-Agesmechn-GB-ZIG |
| 28)Aldukesci | ETARC–Gwerkpa Ayusher-GB-ZIG |
| 29)Wotyarogii | ETARC-Moon-Imaxixonola-GB-ZIG |
| 30)Sudzerbal | ETARC-Mibosolatuswe-GB-ZIG |
| 31)Maupenzhay | ETARC-Uokarsong-GB-ZIG |

| PC | 07)Budullangr | Prehistoric Splendor - (CSFD) |
| PS4 | 07)Budullangr | CSFD @zsigmond |

Outpost polls

32)Sugueziume

• Aykenyangg Eremo
  • Uveanskij-5 Nofor
  • ECSD-GLASSY-GB-ZIG
  • ECSD-Johiksikat-GB-ZIG
  • ECSD-Gavaniiakhde-GB-ZIG

0 voters

33)Brogoweldian

• CSFD-Lagrollagoistin-GB-ZIG
  • Cokaikh AAhens,
  • Vokinstav Agdel
  • Rirhambereguti

0 voters

Not much to report on my journey to Etarc hub . I am close, but I may as well be on the opposite side of the Euclid. I still need hyper drive upgrades and/or Glyphes. When I get there I will set up our base of origin/operations in the hub and the Embassy for Amino hub, (thanks @Red_Genocide) if someone hasn’t yet done so.
As for the true pilgrimage it will continue as soon as possible for me, which will most likely be after Unification day.

Speaking of Unification day, I hope to see many of you travelers there.

And speaking of Unification , I ask the ETARC HUB should we seek to join the Federation.

Next report will be in 3 weeks following Unification Day - Dec. 30th, 2017

Later,
:v::fist::love_you_gesture::call_me_hand:
Just another Instigator,
Sir Oops

Next report 1-1-18 (3 weeks)

1 Like

Instigator’s bi-weekly report #8

My Friends,

I hope the holidays have treated you well. A lot has happen this break. There was a battle in NMS between two Hubs in the Federation of travelers, The Spacing Guild hosted a party in the Etarc Hub (also they finished up the Etarc hub H.E.A.D project), Unification day, The Waking Titan ARG is awaking again, and not to mentions all the active that was more then likely happening in all your Simulation.

Sorry I didn’t get to meet anyone at the two parties I showed up late for both. :pensive:
There was still some travelers wondering around Uni-day system , but no Etarcians and no one was talking… So many Comm Stations, WOW!

Voting results, new outposts

| 32)Sugueziume | ECSD-Johiksikat-GB-ZIG |
| 33)Brogoweldian | CSFD-Lagrollagoistin-GB-ZIG |
(#33 was a tie, So will go with the one with CSFD in the name. slap my hand if you disagree.)

Outpost polls

for more info CSFD Outpost List (OPL)

34)Ehbogdenbu

• ECSD-Aoshiunni-GB-ZIG, | overgrown, extreme
  • ECSD-Aiointoimil-GB-ZIG | sub-zero
  • Usikathosat | radioactive
  • Alignlie Auatel | icy, oceans

0 voters

35)Ijsenufryos

• ECSD-Bleporeonnaw-GB-ZIG | Nuclear
  • ECSD-Adonsta Oudaobi-GB-ZIG | Humid, Sentientls Extreme
  • Kretetstnoya | Moon, Rotting, Extreme Acid
  • Tuennons-Hatin Eghat | Extreme Nuclear Decay
  • Kurskomplin | Abandoned

0 voters

36)Nipikulha

• ECSD-Efofiliteet-GB-ZIG | Corrisive
  • ECSD-Miehardusbar-GB-ZIG | Desolate, moon
  • ECSD-Azelanisa Warong-GB-ZIG | Temperate, moon
  • ECSD-Tekalaiu Geoj-GB-ZIG | Icy
  • ECSD-Ansanulaern-GB-ZIG | Verdant, Scalding

0 voters

37)Autsurabin

• ECSD-Lussast Ussari-GB-ZIG | Supercritical
  • ECSD-Gusgeisl-GB-ZIG | Flourishing, Extreme Sentinels, islands
  • ECSD-Roonhofer UF170-GB-ZIG | high radio source
  • ECSD-Aylo-GB-ZIG | extreme heat and senteinls,
  • ECSD-Hekinoomo Major-GB-ZIG | overgrown, (best for base)

0 voters

38)Lusontrygiamh

• ECSD-Heemonymey Heectar-GB-ZIG | Barren, good place
  • ECSD-Coqenz HV724-GB-ZIG | overgrown, another good place
  • ECSD-Nosohehegors-GB-ZIG | Radioactive

0 voters

39)Rewmanawa

• ECSD-Hilverdage-GB-ZIG | Humid, pleasant
  • ECSD-Uzenbrengethe-X-GB-ZIG freezing, extreme cold
  • ECSD-Amgyewa Bakhal-GB-ZIG Icy, hostile sentinels,

0 voters

40)Ethiophodhe

• ECSD-Tutkampermos-GB-ZIG, Freezing
  • Bayamerilsuri hostile sentinels 3rd planet
  • Ijkbertrui hechis Fiery, 1st planet

0 voters

41)Urastrykle

• ECSD-Matskiye Glet-GB-ZIG Moon, Noxious
  • Pummarke Glet Flourishing, extreme - death in storms 15 secs

0 voters

42)Xobeurindj

• ECSD-Mezeiten Hurs-GB-ZIG Viriescent, oceans, blistering damp
  • ECSD-Uymazyke Suelem-GB-ZIG Temperate
  • Kakvamtaxideus Hot

0 voters

My journey is still toward Etarc Hub on Ps4-normal mode, I have bought all the hyper drive blueprints and have two glyphs. I doubt there is any portal address in Etarc hub that only use two glyphs. I plan on stopping at Pilgrims Star since it is on the way.
This may take some time, I am slow, but I hope to get back to the true path before the next new years. (yeah, I can’t tell if i am joking too.) I’m guessing the ARG will slow down even the mighty Zig. :wink:

Do you Nomads have any idea for our headquarters when I get there as far as the base? I was thinking of a glass ceiling so we can gaze upon the star chain. Also, has any of the PC CSFD member started a second save and/or started towards the HUB?
@Wyo ? What so we name the planet, system, and base?

I’ve claimed a base on Creative-PS4, that should do. I’ll try to get some pictures of the planet along with address for next time.

About joining the Federation, the census seems to be “NO!” We will stay independent and separate.

Blessing,
:v::fist::love_you_gesture::call_me_hand:
Just another Instigator,
Sir Oops

Next report 1-15-18 (2 weeks)

P.S. was listening to @toddumptiousSoundcloud the whole time I was writing this . Helped a lot with the data entry. I think the Hub needs a live performance. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

My journey towards the true center has been sidetracked by RayRod’s overhaul mod. Playing with that on a new save for a while. Haven’t done anything towards a PC hub on my end. I’ll resume my slow trek towards the true center again at some point. I’ll be limited on my time til summer again as this is now my busy season. I’ll be checking in when I can and assisting/voting when possible. Hope everyone is having a great start to 2018!!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the report, the true center isn’t going anywhere.:grinning: That Mod looks awesome, I would like to see Larger trees in future update.

I’m 20 (1200LY) jumps from pilgrim star, I thought I could make it to ETARC by Uni day. I am slow, yet it does seem like i am able to buy large amounts of T9 in Euclid.

3 Likes

Jumping one galaxy, I can fill 48 slot hauler from terminal on freighter.

2 Likes

When I go to my terminal and by T9 or anything there is only like a 100 units of it, then I can’t buy anymore. If i wait 5 min then I can buy like 2 more units. Can you build more then one terminal with different stats? The Stats are based on system, right?

2 Likes

As I jump from system to system, it updates, and as I head from the edge of a new system to the center
I can buy a lot, which usually fills up a 48 slot hauler.
If you move to a new system and the T9 available is very high, suggest to find trading post on the planets, they will have high levels of T9

2 Likes

Ok, thought you where saying you could do that in one system at just your freighter terminal. I get it, know.

2 Likes

sends @Sir_oops :beers:

3 Likes

While this is not a terminal on a freighter, but the trading post in the wealthy system - this is how I fill up my entire ship with T9 and warp cells.

2 Likes

:grinning: yeah that’s what I’m doing. A lot of terminals heading to pilgrim star had upwards to a 900. Now when I was trying to get to Hilbert dim’s center, it was a 100 here, a 12 there, nothing higher up. I usually would borrow some from a near buy freighter.

I made it to Amino hub, I am at Cafe 42, sampling the nipnip. Man, I can not find Star fall (pilgrim star) for the life of me, or the region its in.

3 Likes

too much sampling???

2 Likes

Perhaps, :rofl: found it. It was in my discovers, nice. Needed to go down further. Going to amino prime then to star fall. I got to unload this nipnip the pirates want it.

2 Likes

@Sir_oops
Glad I noticed your second post, as I was about to go on a massive detail explanation of how I found Starfall. Basically its above Fantasia, which is a destictive green star…
Great to hear your first leg of your pilgrimage was a success. Don’t forget to souvenir some fungi from the famous planet. I’ve got mine in a special planter in my base. Pilgrim Mould I call it. :grin:
What size distances are you able to warp?
You should start documenting your coordinates every few thousand light years and post them so we can follow your trip to the star chain on the Pigrim Star Path plotter.

2 Likes

:thinking: I did think about it, but was in a big hurry. I think I will. I need to chill, that might be the nipnip talking. I’m at the amino hub hotel, they server nipnip there too. Didn’t you leave a comm, here?

2 Likes