Element 6 unlocked and NMS NEXT Trailer Discussion

Weird, I’ve seen that one before but I think it was posted earlier yesterday

1 Like

Yes. It occasionally repeats some of them. I have a list but it is getting really long, lol.

2 Likes

I can imagine! Nice work :slightly_smiling_face:

(Edit: It was about 3 hours earlier yesterday, if that’s important at all)

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

repeat…again

1 Like

4 Likes

Does this make 2 underwater portals or is this a different view of the same one?

1 Like

Not 100% but I think it’s the same one…or maybe I saw this before and missed another.

1 Like

I found the other one. It is by a different player so there are 2 of them…what are the odds? I have never found one. So cool. Especially if you gave out the address and didn’t tell people it was underwater. :smile:

1 Like

If you want to check one out.

5 Likes

Awesome! I will have to check it out. :sunglasses:

Pics repeating again.

Another repeat. If the next ones are
squeeg101
joeythesaint
wilf2007
sgfan206
powellrebecca
kaine
ilikecereal
sara starwind
jonhall
they will all be repeats…
calling it a night.

1 Like

2 Likes

Next one. So are we on a loop?

Am I right in assuming that with the introduction of multiplayer and the possibility of coming across other people the game will have to use a persistent universe in which in game time is the same for us all?

1 Like

This is already the case, so that’s a safe bet.

For example, when I’ve met up with other players, I can still toggle camera mode. When I do, my mote of light changes color and freezes where I was when I launched camera mode.

Yes, but many times one player is in a storm while the other is not… not sure about the day & night but as far as I understand it each players area was not in sync with the other. I think BazGibb was asking if the game will look the same to both after the update.
My answer: unknown?

2 Likes