Echo-64 Numbers

Well if we continue your sequence past the present and look at 2036 that will be the year that the Cosmic Call (Cosmic Call - Wikipedia) reaches its first destination in the Cassiopeia constellation (Greek mythology again, but maybe unrelated). The message includes the Arecibo Message that we earlier linked to 1974. There is also a link to the Rosetta Stone in the Wiki link but again maybe unrelated other than the discovery in 1799.

The ‘Rosetta Stone’ composed by Stephane Dumas and Yvan Dutil, which was sent as part of the Cosmic Call in 1999 and 2003, is quite different from the Rosetta Stone discovered in 1799. They used the name, because as a term, the Rosetta Stone represents a crucial key in the process of decryption of encoded information, especially when a small but representative sample is recognised as the clue to understanding a larger whole.
The Rosetta Stone (Dumas / Dutil):

The Rosetta Stone discovered in 1799:

There may however be a relation. I looked into RGB, which may be hinted at on the echo-64 page with the ‘design by Rickley G. Brown’ at the bottom of each web page. You will find the following on the wiki:

The RGB color model is based on the Young–Helmholtz theory of trichromatic color vision, developed by Thomas Young and Hermann Helmholtz in the early to mid nineteenth century, and on James Clerk Maxwell’s color triangle that elaborated that theory (circa 1860).

Then looking into Thomas Young on the wiki:

He “made a number of original and insightful innovations”[1] in the decipherment of Egyptian hieroglyphs (specifically the Rosetta Stone) before Jean-François Champollion eventually expanded on his work.

So who knows, but it’s interesting to see ‘Rosetta Stone’ now mentioned by @Maff in relation to the Cosmic Call.

Links:

2 Likes

Nice find. It certainly seems to tie in.

On a side note the Arecibo Observatory being a radio telescope can image objects such as meteorites by bouncing radio signals off them, basically using echoes. Probably nothing but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

So I’ve been thinking about the words I unlocked above. “That be the instrumental Lord… Bend hour.” And I have been thinking about the quote the echo-64 puzzle unlocked. “There is not either good or bad but thinking makes it so.” And there is definitely a correlation here.

What is the only way to bend an hour? Gravity. What is the instrumental lord but light? What is another word to describe nothing good or bad? Relativity.

All of these ideas deal with time dilation, space time, the fabric of our current reality. Echo-64 is trying to cheat the system through preservation of audio and complex mathematical patterns - ie the spoken word. The idea is to simulate the soul through speech. Sound waves in medium.

String theory teaches the universe is built on vibrating strings. A kind of cosmic voice. Atlas is an echo of reality, a simulation which preserves but also twists the past. It “bends the hour”, not by the laws of physics, but by the power of the patterns found within sound.

So how does this help us unlock the next puzzle? lol I have no idea! I’m pulling my hair out here.

2 Likes

This sir, gets full marks for creative thinking.

It could also be we’re missing a number and it’s something like “that be the instrumental lord to bend the hour” or something along those lines.
Either way, I do really like how this ties hamlet to the numbers.

The unifying word might be “physics”, but that is not entirely helpful either. I tried putting it in the search box on the echo-64 site, but that yielded nothing.

Now indeed the echo project tries to break physics, but gravitational waves are not known to exceed light speed, and no amount of gravity can reverse time (just slow it), although the implication of fully stopped time would be the existence of everything at any time at once.

So for now I’m at a loss on how to use this either. Can’t think of much else than the search box or the sites urls ( echo-64.com/gravity/ etc) but those do not seem to yield much to the words I tried so far.

Edit: to achieve what echo is doing one might consider worm holes or black holes or event horizons or anything along those lines in more speculative physics…

Rickley G Brown… RGB for brown is 165, 42, 42 or #A52A2A.

84.190.188 offset brown is 249, 232, 230 or #F9E8E6

2 posts were split to a new topic: Einstein’s 103 year old Theory of Relativity proven

@Projection_Leonhart: I turned your reply into a new topic.
Your reply was created in an archived topic, which means it is not meant for continued discussion. Your reply was off-topic as well and had nothing to do with the subject discussed.

Please refrain from posting in archived topics and try to find a matching current topic that fits. If not available, create a new topic instead.

Thank you. Should be all sorted now, don’t worry about it.
You can find your reply as a new topic below:

2 Likes